part 7.

Manik was sitting there doing cold water wipes..nd time to time checking her temperature..
He had informed cabir that he is not coming to office as nandu is not well..

Manik was stroking her hair nd kissing her forehead again and again..

After sometime nandu wokeupnd found manik beside her.. as soon as she woke up manik hugged her tight and asked.. kitty how are you..

N: manu sir dukh rha h.. she complained like a kid..

Manik made her lie down nd started pressing her head..
Nandu shifted her head to his lap nd hugged him ..

Manik kept on Massaging her head...after sometime..

M: kitty.. filling better now?..

N: hmm..

M: bhuk lagi?..

Nandini nodded in no..

Manik knew that yhi answer milega.. so he said but i made special breakfast for you..he said this with a sad face..

Listning special breakfast nandu looked him with hope ..kya bnaye ..

M: i made omelette and your favourite pancakes.. but tmhe ni khana to koi baat ni.. cabir kha lega.. he said all dramatic..

N: ni.. ni.. mujhe na thodi si bhuk lag gyi h.. succhi.. she said being excited

Manik: ohh.. succhi.. fir cabir ko mna kr du kya.. he said teasing her..

Nandu made a cute pout..

M: chalo jldi se brush kr lo.. i vl bring the breakfast.. he said kissing her pout..

Nandu went to get fresh and

Manik bought breakfast for them..

Manik was feeding her nd she started with her tantrum aftr having 3 bites..

N: bs pet bhr gya mani.. she said rubbing her stomach ..

M: no tantrums nandu.. u hv to finish it.. kl dinner b thik se ni ki thi..

N: plzzz..

M: no.. he said sternly..nandu made a angry face.. and looked other side..

M: ok fine.. just eat 15 bites.. fir aur ni khilaunga.. she shook her head..

N: 15 me to petu blast ho jayega..

Manik laughed at her and said.. ok 10.. itne me blast ni hoga petu.

Nandini made a pout and said ok..

Manik was feeding her nd she kept making faces..

Aftr breakfast it was time for medicine so manik closed his eyes and prayed to God... plz nandini k aayippa help me.. nd be with me..

M: kitty..

N: haa.. she said innocently..

M: meri 1 baat maanogi..

Nandu looked at him and nodded..

M: medicine le lo..

Listning to the word medicine she started nodding her head in no..

N: ni.. m fine.. sacchi.. she cribbed..

M: mere liye.. plz.. he said calmly..

Nandu looled at him with tears in her eyes.. ni the medicine kadwi hoti h..

M: ni lagegi kadwi.. i vl give u chocolate.. he said wiping her tears..

Nandu closed her eyed nd opened her mouth..

Manik made her have her medicine.. dn kissed her forehead.. while nandu kept making bad faces..

N: chiii..mani.. itti gandi h ye.. mai ni khaungi fr kabi.. she cribbed..

M: ok.. now take rest..

Nandu noded and kept her head on his lap..

Soon she slept due to medicine..

Sorry guys for chotu part..

And thnx alot for response in previous part..

Luv u all..

Keep reading..

Do comment and vote

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें