part 17 + suggestion

Malhotra office..

Cabir was in his cabin when someone knocked..

C: come in..

As soon as the person entered cabir started feeling uneasy..

C: yes.. y r u here again..

Person: comeon cabir.. its me.. and as i said i wanted to wear something designed by you on my wedding..

C: but i denied ti work for you.. he was about to say further when manik entered..

M: oh look.. whoz here.. its so awful to see you again miss dixit.. i mean to be mrs khanna.. he said with a smirk and anger filled eyes..

Person: with attitude.. hello mr malhotra.. m not here to meet you m here to meet... But she was cut again.

M: didn't you see the board outside.. "DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE PREMISES"  he said with hatred filled voice.. scaring the hell out of that person..

C: rose its better you leave from here your self..or else i would have to call security..
.........................

Yes guys she is rose dixit.. cabir's ex.. he was madly in love with her.. but she was always after his money..

They had a relationship of 3 yrs.. but one fine day cabir caught her red-handed kissing other guy.. dat was the day he broke up with her.. but he was also broken.. he didn't talk to anyone.. he use to be quiand always gloomy.. one day Nandini went to him for some work when she saw him trying to cut his vain.. she somehow stopped him.. but he broke down in front of her.. he crying like a baby.. who lost his toy.. he was in pain.. deep pain.. but nandu consoled him.. that was the first time cabir shared some thing with her..
.......................

Manik was giving dead glares to rose.. he was controlling himself just because she was a girl and he had promised his love that he will never go for violence until its the last option..

Rose was fuming as her vharm was not working on cabir the way she planned so to hurt him even more.. she took out her wedding card and gave it to cabir.. saying..

Cabir you are always my first love.. i would love to see you in my wedding..

Dat same time Nandini entered and took the card from her and gave a big smile and opened the card.. rose thought this will work.. but to her dismay she torn the card and threw it on her face..

This made rose fume in anger and she shouted.. youu... How dare you.. you middle class bitch... She was about to say further but..

THUDDD.. a tight slap left the finger prints on her cheeks..

C: how dare you... you cheap.. this time I am just slapping you next time.. i don't know what i will do.. i was wrong to be polite with you.. but you know what.. dirty s**t like you should not be treated politely.. as you don't understand this language..

Wo kehte h na.. lato k bhut baato se ni mante..

And then he called security.. and asked them to throw her out..

R: you have to pay for it cabir.. u can't ignore me..

N: ya you are right he cant ignore you.. infact .. cabir i say call the police.. v cant ignore this mentally rotten piece..

Rose got a little scared listning about police and went out stomping her foot..

After she went cabir had a sad face which indicated that he was effected by her.. so to change his mood... Nandu said..

Yaar.. kitna drama ho gya na.. ufff.. t
Yr cabir kya item h ye ladki.. she said with a chuckle..

Mani mjhe na aaj kaam ni karna..

Manik: WHATTT..

N: arey chilla ku rahe ho.. mjhe icecream khana hai..

M: kitty stop your nautanki.. you know that.. i don't like negligence towards work..

Nandini glared at him with angry pout..

Manik also glared at her ..

Both were giving each other a tough competition of angry glare..

Cabir who was witnessing all this thought.. huh Yha mai upset hu.. aur ye dono.. mjhe manane k bajaye khud lad rahe h.. aaaa... This is not fare...

After some minutes of being angry nandu said... Fine mr monkey malhotra..i am not talking to you.. then she looked at cabir and said... Cabir aaj office hours k baad me u n mukti will go for icecream.. and no monkeys allowed she said this and moved out of the cabin..

Here manik made a bad face and cabir laughed..

Ok guys m sorry..

And i need a suggestion...

Whom should i pair cabir with..

1 navya

2 mukti

3 some other girl..( suggest name)

Do reply plz..

Ok i can give NEXT update today itself if i get good comments...

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें