part 22

Inline comments are also welcomed..

It was 8 in the morning when manik wokeup and saw his angel sleeping peacefully beside him... He gently removed the hair which was coming over her face and kissed her forehead..

Manik POV..

I luv u kitty... Ur these cute antics make me fall for you even more.. i can't think of my life with out you.. uff aaj tum ghr ja rahi ho apne.. man kr rha h rok lu.. but i can't be selfish na.. i know tum kbhi bologi ni but u miss your family..

I will miss you love.. plz jaldi wapas aa jana..

Pov end

His thought process was broken by sleeping nandu.. as she turned to othr side in sleep...

Manik adjusted her blanket and went to washroom to get freshnup

After sometime he came out in casual wear as today it was no office day.. he prepared hot water tub for Nandini and arranged her clothes and bag.. and then went out to the kitchen and prepared her favourite aaloo parathe for all and came back to room..

He sat beside her and started one of the most difficult task.. waking her up early on weakened.. she can't sacrifice her sleep on weakened.. according to her.. these two days are best..

M: kitty.. its 10.. wakeup.. manik said in the sweetest tone..

Nandini turned to other side murmuring ni na mani... Let me sleep..

M: u have to for your day out with mukti.. yaad h.. he again said in a convincing tone..

N: umm...

M: ha to uth jao.. ni to you will be late..

Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him..

N: mjhe succhi bht nind aari h.. she said like a kid trying to convince her father

M: hmm i know my baby is too tiered.. yesterday i was too rough na.. sorry baby.. but nandini interrupted him..

N: blushing hard.. haa kl you were hard on me.. but dare mr monkey if you say sorry or feel guilty about it and ruin my happy memories and pleasure..she said showing her fingers to him nd in a strict tone..

M: smiling.. ok no guilt.. waise baby you were also no less ha.. he teased her..

Nandini blushed hard and hide her face inside the blanket as she was still lying on the bed..

Manik laughed and removed the blanket from her face and said..

Accha baba ab ni chidhaunga.. saying this he picked his shirt from the table which he specially kept for her and made her wear it.. but you have to get up now.. hmm

She just nodded and raised her hands up indicating him to pick her up..

Manik happily picked her in bridal style and moved towards washroom..

M: kitty is their any pain.. u know...

Nandu blushed and said.. haa thoda sa.. near my abdomen.. but you know m loving it.. it feels so good and relived knowing that I can satisfy you... Your needs and desire just the way you satisfy me.. you just complete me.. saying this she pecked his cheeks..

Manik made her sit on the slab in washroom and said ... M lucky to have you.. he gave her brush and she started brushing her teeth and he said..

Kitty you are the reason m happy.. u know dadi jb pehle tmse gussa rehti thi tab hamesha bolti thi.. manu ye kya tu din bhar isse pamper karta h.. bacchi ni h ye..

Nandini was so lost in listening that she stopped brushing so manik indicated her to keep brushing and said..

But dadi ko kaise samjhata ki i don't pamper you coz i think about u as a kid.. or u can't take care of yourself.. but isliye ye sb karta hu kuki i luv to do it.. coz u r my possession.. aur apni kisi xhiz ko sambhal k rakhna galat h kya... Ni na..

She nodded in no.. and complete brushing her teeth and washed her mouth..

After she was done he again picked her up and made her stand in the tub and said..

Chalo now have a hot water bath and fresh ho jao.. and get ready fast.. fir hum breakfast karenge.. saying this he started moving out but nandini hold his hand..

She asked him to come near through her hand and he obeyed and she fused her lips with his.. manik too responded equally and after sometime they broke the kiss..

N: i luv u sooo sioo sooo much...

Manik smiled and said i know and luv u too..

Saying this he moved out  and nandu got ready ..

After half an hour she came down where mukti cabir and manik were waitng for her..

She joined them.. they had their food and mukti said..

So chale.. car n driver are out..

N: ok bs mai bag le kr aati hu..

They were all ready to go when manik said to both of them..

Go enjoy but take care of yourself.. idhar udhar mat jana.. be together..and safe.. agar koi b problem ho.. choti se choti do contact us immediately..

And lunch time pr karna.. and most important turant apne phn ka gps on karo dono.. and keep your phone in loud all the time.. and plz keep messaging us.. where ever you go.. ok..

Nan and muk: ok papa.. anything else..

Cabir laughed and Manik said.. and kitty remember tumhe aaj apne ghr jana h.. to time pr aa jana.. and he took out his card.. keep this.. tum dono ko jo b shopping karni ho.. do it.. mukti don't hesitate.. you alwaus said m like yoir brother to bhai k paise kharch karne me hesitate mat karna ok..

Mukti smiled and gave a hug where as nandini and cabir were having a proud smile on their face..

Nan and muk bid bye to malhotra brothers and moved for there fun day..

I hope you guys like this part.. next update will include their outing and masti ... So if you want a fast update.. give big big comments...

Next update only after 80+ big big big comments..

M ready with next update too... And i will update it only if you guys make me happy.. i can also be a little selfish na.. as you all are..

Keep reading

Enjoy
Be happy