part 29

All those who commented thnx alot guys.. your each and every word means alot..

Nandini was sitting with dadi and neo when manik came back.. he was all tiered so as soon as he came nandu gotup to bring water for him.. but he stopped her holding hr hand..

M: madam.. kaha.. haa.. he asked in a little sarcastic tone..

N: u r tiered na.. to bas pani lene jari.. tumhare liye.. she said trying to free her hand..

Dadi smiled at her thinking.. she cares for her manu..

M: koi jarurat ni h.. m fine.. you sit here.. and dare you move.. he said in a serious tone making her sit on the couch..

M: and agar mjhe kuch chahiye hoga to i will ask the staff to bring it..

Nandini made a grumpy face and said.. mai itni bimar ni hu.. bs haath fracture h.. tum to aise kr rahe ho jaise pair b tut gaye ho mere.. i can walk..

Manik glared at her and she shut her mouth..

Manik went near dadi and lied beside her keeping his head on her lap and closed his eyes ..

Dadi caresed his hair and asked.. bht kaam tha aaj?...

M: hmm..

Neo: cabir kha h..

M: use thoda kaam tha boutique me .. aata hi hoga..

D: kitna kaam karoge..tum dono.. itna thak jate ho..

Manik just smiled and said.. i luv u dadi..

As soon as he said this a voice came

Nooo.. dadi i luv u more..

All of them smiled listning this..and manik said..

Ya ya... Now don't get over possessive cabir.. dramebaaz..

Nandu laughed loudly..

C: piddi stop laughing..

Nandu made a angry face and said.. u joker..

C: chuha ( rat)

N: rotten tomato...

M: bas.. stop it you both..

C: bhai wo pehle hasi.. she teased me first..

M: glaring at cabir.. grow up..

Cabir made a grumpy face and sat down beside neonika folding his hand near his chest..

Soon it was dinner time.. all were setteled for dinner..

Manik was feeding Nandini as her right hand was fractured.. and our cabir was feeling jealous as he was not getting his brother's attention.. so he kept his spoon back in plate and said ..mjhe ni khana..

All looked at him..

Neo: kya hua..

C: mjhe ni khana..

R: kyu lad sahab..

C: bas ni khana.. he said with a really jealous face..

M: kya hua h.. kuch aur khana h..

C: looking at him with i am angry look.. ni.. kuch ni khana..

Dadi: arey manu.. tera bhai jal rha h.. ki tu meri bahu ko khila rha h.. use ni..

Cabir looked at manik with puppy face..

N: ohhh tbhi mjhe jalne ki badbu aa rahi thi... Haina dadu aapko b aa rahi thi na..