part 18

I dont know how to express it.. but m soooooo happy with the response this time..

Haa one word comments hi sahi.. but 100+ comments in a day.. wowwwwwwww..

Thnk you sooo much.. luv u all..

After the cute little fight manan went to each others cabin.. and worked.. manik was keeping his eye on her but she neglected him whole day.. in evening while going home.. cabir was waiting for duo in the parking..

Manan reached ofcorse Nandini with a angry pout and manik with a what to do with this girl face..

To maniks car went for servicing so they were going back in cabir's car..

Cabir sat in driving seat and manik opened passenger seat for himself.. bit nandu said.. no.. no.. shouted..

Mai aage baithungi... Cabir k saath.. and without waiting for any reply she sat in front seat.. n manik rolled his eyes and sat at back seat..

They reached manan's apartment.. Nandini went inside her apartment and closed the door with a bang indicating manik not allowed to enter.. and after sometime she came out with a board and hanged it on the door..

When manik read that board his mouth was wide open ..

MONKEY DONKEY MALHOTRA STRICTLY PROHIBITED...

M: WHAT THE....
Cabir was laughing out loud..

C: all the best bhai aaj to volcano fatne wala h..

Manik made a helpless face nd went to his apartment and changed and was thinking how to manaofy her.. he was scratching his head to think of any idea which will help.. when his eyes went to the calendar..

Ohh shit.. how can you forget idiot.. its all because she is ... Ohh no.. i forgot.. she might be in doo much pain.. dats y she had those mood swings..

Manik went to kitchen and prepared hot chocolate took out icecream in two bowls and got hot water bag and sneaked into her apartment..

There was complete silence..nd mukti was also out for work..

M: beta be prepared ye toofan aane se pehle ki shanti h..

He went into her room and the scene in front of him was the cutest.. his kitty was sitting in the middle of the bed with her teddy in one hand and holding her stomach with other hand ..

She had a angry pout.. nd pain was clearly visible in her eyes..she was blabbering continuesly to the teddy..

N: aur usne permission ni di... U know he is na khadus boss.. kl na mai b office me wo anti boss team join kr lungi.. fir na sb k saath strike me baith jaungi... Haa.. pta h kitni zor se pain ho rha h.. ice cream bhi ni khane diya.. aur.. aur.. ye mukti b ni aayi abhi tk..

She was so buzy in complaining that she didn't noticed that manik was sitting behind her ..

Manik bend a little and whispered softly in her ears..

I love you soo much kitty...

Nandini got a little scared as she didn't noticed him entering so she almost jumped in her place..

She looked at him and her anger raised..

N: tummm...tumm yha ku aaye.. maine bahar board lagaya tha na.. aur.. aur maine lock b kiya tha.. tum andar kaise ghuse... Youuu.. jao.. goooooooo.. bas .. i don't wanna talk to you..a drop of tear came out of her eye.. you don't love me anymore.. isliye.. mjhe b ni karna baat.. her voice was cracking..

Manik hold her by her waist and pulled her over his lap..

She tried to free.. but we all no who is more strong... Her back was facing his front.. he hold her tightly into his embarrass.. she kept on blabbering.. or i should say.. complaining..

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें