part 55

I have a genuine reason this time guys..i have got conjunctivitis (eye infections)..and it is very difficult to type..my right eye is completely swollen and red and hope you guys will forgive me for the delay..

Guys plz do comments.. inline comments are treat to read..so plz do alot of inline comments...plz plz plz..

Enjoy reading

Soon all the guests were gone..it was just malhotra's and Murthy..

Nandini's mom took nandini with her to a room and made her sit and asked her..

Nm: kaisi h tu kanna..

N: mai thik hu maa..she said with a beautiful smile

They talked for sometime where nandu even got some scolding as she don't visit them regularly and these day calls are even less..

After spending sometime with her mom she went out..

Soon Murthy's too left..

All were sitting and chit chatting when manik noticed nandini being a little uncomfortable in that dress so he came near her and whispered

M: kitty..go and change..ab to sb ja chuke h..i have kept 1 spare dress in the room..

Nandini so wanted to go nd change..but she kept sitting thinking about elders...

M: don't think too much..its ok if you go nd change..

They were interrupted by raj..

R: puttar ja kr aaram kr le.. thak gayi hogi.. Subh se bhuki thi..

Nandini smiled and said: ni i am fine..

Although she wanted to go change and lie down but thinking it to be important to be with family she chucked the thought...

Neo: beta go and rest.. Don't think.. Hum kuch ni soch rahe..

Nandini hesitated a bit but gotup.. she was about to go when neo said..manik and cabir u also go and rest.. And manik no work tomorrow... You are staying here..

Manik tried to say somthing when dadi said in a strikt tone .. Manu jyada sawal jawab ni... Ja aram kar..

Giving up he decided its better to be quiet...

Manan went to their room and cabir went to his room to change And rest...

Manan's room..

Nandini was removing her jewellery when manik saw the kangan neo gave her and asked..

M: kitty..ye mom k h na..she gave you?..

N: smiling..haa..its so much preety na..

M: haa..they were my favourite..jb mai. Chota tha..to mom jb bhi ye pehnti thi..i use to play with them..
mom btati thi..when i was toddler..i use to take this in mouth everytime.. Ek bar to one stone fell from it and every body though i gulped it and got so tensed... But after sometime mom found the stone near table...
These were like my toy that time...ye dad laye the..when i was born..

Nandini smiled and caressed them thinking...
they are too pricious..it has so many memories of his childhood... This bangles connects me to him

Soon she gotup and changed into nightwear.. crop top and lower as they were staying in malhotra mansion only..

Nandini was applying lotion standing in front of mirror when she felt something cold over her stomach..she looked down and whispered..

Manikk..

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें