part 28

Those who think m rude to my readers ... Don't read further..

Its a new morning with new hope and happiness.. nd our cute couple manan were sleeping peacefully in each other arms..

It was 8 when manik wokeup but Nandini was in deep sleep.. all thanks to sedatives..

After lots of tantrums and no mani... U r bad.. i wanna sleep.. finally she wokeup with a grumpy face.. manik kissed her nose and asked.. paining?.. and nandu just hugged him and said.. nind aari..

Manik kissed nandu over her wound on her forehead and then pecked her lips and made nandu have a sponge bath.. being extra cautious then went to washroom to get ready for his office.. he didn't wanted to go.. but he have to.. so he decided to drop nandu at malhotra mansion..

M: kitty.. mjhe office jana jaruri h.. so m going.. but i vl b back soon ok.. tb tk tum mom k pass rehna..

Nandini nodded as she was feeling week so she didn't argue..

After doing breakfast.. he made nandu sit on couch and bought first aid kit..

He carefully removed the bandage.. then cleaned her wound.. nandu kept holding his blazer to control and bare the pain..

He slowly applied medicine blowing air over her wound.. and again tied a fresh bandage.. then gave her medicine which was a big task.. checked her hand and slowly wiped her tears which came out due to pain...

M: bht pain ho rha h .. he asked carsing her cheeks.. and she nodded
he kissed her forehead and said..
M: abi medicine li h na.. thik ho jayega

After that he picked her up in bridal style and moved out to go to office..

N: mani.. koi dekh lega.. plz niche utaro...

M: nooo.. koi ni dekh ra.. nd dekh b lega to I don't care..

N: plzzz..

M: no.. ab chup he said glaring her and she gave up.. and hugged him from his neck..

Manan reached malhotra mansion and manik again carried nandu inside..

He made her sit on one of the couch and whole malhotra family surrounded her ..

Neo: beta kaisi ho ab..

Raj: kaise gir gyi..

Dadu: sab is khotya k wajah se.. he said hitting manik's head..

Dadi sat beside her and asked .. dawai li beta.. kuch khayegi..

But for a change cabir was quite..

Neo: haa bol kya khayegi.. abi bna deti hu..

N: ni aunty.. mai thik hu.. aur abi abi nashta kiya h to bhuk ni h.. bs thodi der rest karungi..

Manik made her stand and took her to his room .. he made her lie down and covered her with blanket..

He sat beside her and said..

Kitty take rest.. and no toiling around.. maine mom ko bol diya h.. she will give you medicine on time.. and no nakhra.. agar mjhe pta chala you didn't had your meal or medicine on time.. then i won't talk to you.. nd m serious this time.. samjhi..

Nandu made a cute pout and nodded..

He kissed her pout and said stop making these cute faces ...

Nandu hold his hand and said mani plz don't go...

Manik knew this was coming.. so he said.. mai b ni jana chahta baccha.. but you know na its important..

N: plzz i don't wanna be without you...

M: i promise I'll be back really sooon.. he said wiping her tears.. and no more tears.. m telling you you are becoming a cry baby these days..

Hearing this she made a hawww and ki laughed..

M: luv u sooo much kitty.. u are the cutest.. chalo now sleep.. he said carsing her hair... And soon she slept..

He kissed her cheeks and went to office

He kept calling neonika every 1 hr.. enquiring about Nandini..

Nandi slept for couple of hours then neonika woke her up.. she had her lunch then both had some heart to heart talk..

Ok i know its too short but guys m really buzy.. hope you guys understand..

Plz give proper response.. and silent readers plz to vote and comment..

Next update only after 80+ comments..( big one)