part5

after office manan reached home nd went to Nandu's apartment.. as soon as they entered nandini called her parents..

She was talking to them sitting on the couch n manik lied down in the same couch keeping his head on her laps..

Nandu was telling them what all she did.. hw her boss scolded him..nd manik was baking faces.. he hid himself on her stomach.. holding her waist tightly..

After talking with her parents fr good 40 mins she disconnected the call and looked at the cute sleeping manik.. she stroked his hair for sometime  then slowly called his name..

Manik..but no response he was in deep peace full slumber..

She again called him.. this time he moved a little..

Manik utho.. hum late ho rahe h.. aunty uncle ne bulaya h na..

Manik opened his eyes and looked at her...
He caresed her cheeks and said.. kitty u know na i luv u..

Nandini smiled and just nodded..

Manik got up nd went to his apartment.. got ready nd nandu also got ready...

They leave for malhotra house..

They reached nd nandu got down nd ran inside.. she rang the doorbell.. cabir opened it.. he was about to say something but she pushed him and ran inside... she directly went to kichen nd saw the person she was looking for..

She went to that person nd back hugged..

P: aa gyi meri yaad tujhe.. m gussa this time..

N: m sorry  aunty..

Neonika smiled and turned around nd kissed her forehead.. kaisa h mera baccha..

N: as always awesome.. she said with a grin..

Neo: aur wo tera boss..

Nandini laughed and said wo ... wo b thik hi h.. she said in all dramatic mode..

Neonika laughed nd hit her forehead.. badmash..

They went out and manik hugged neonika..
Mom this is not fair.. aap nandu ko pehle hug kar liye..

Neonika smiled and said.. to wo mere pass aayi tu to aate hi apne phn me lg gya..

Manik made a bad face.. accha dad kha h.. aur dadu.. nd dadi..

Neo: raj aate honge.. dad uppr room me h.. he is not well.. stomach ache hai.. aur maa unke pass hi h..

Listning to the fact dat dadu is not well manan ran upstairs..

Both went upstairs nd were going inside when nandu stopped at the door itself..

Manik didn't notice it as he was tensed..

M: dadu.. kya hua.. aur aapne ya kisi ne mjhe btaya ku ni..

Dadu: kuch ni beta bs wo kl se thoda pet dard h..

Nandu wanted to come inside but she knew dadi don't like her.. so she stayed out..

Dadu: arey meri doll kha h..

M: wo aayi to thi.. kha chale gyi..he looked around for Nandini..

Dadi made a bad face and sad.. hogi kahi.. aaplog b na.. sir pe chadha rakha h use.. wo bacchi ni h..

M: dadi wo bacchi ni h.. innocent h.. aur agar hum use thoda pamper karte h to galat kya h..

Dadi was about to say more when dadu said..
Manik.. hum hide and seek khel rahe h.. nd tune btana b ni..

Manik got confused.. nd said.. huhh..

C: lagta h pet dard ka asar dimag me ho gya h.. he said in a serious tone..

All glared at him..

M: seriously kabhi to.. i mean for once.. plz cabir be serious..

C: what.. yha sab piddi ko khoj rahe h nd he is asking .. are v playing hide and seek..

M: haa dadu.. kya hua

Dadu: kuki meri doll akele hide and seek khel rahi h..look kb se she is hiding behind the door..

Nandu bit her tongue nd peeped from behind..

Daadi gave a angry glare to hr.. she looked down..

Dadu tapped nd sad yha aa k baith..

Nandu hesitated but than sat beside him..

She was looking down when dadu whispered in her ears.. dadi se dar k chup rahi thi?..

She just nodded..

Dadu: whispering.. chill.. mai hu na.. kuch ni hoga.. teri dadi mjhse darti h.. he said this with chuckle nd winked..

Nandu smiled a little..

Then she whispered in his ears.. eo door transparent hai?..

Dadu looked at her in confusion..

She further whispered.. aapne mjhe kaise dekha..

Dis time dadu laughed loudly.. and said.. pagli.. ur shadow.. usko chupana bhul gyi thi tu..

Nandu smiled and said oooo..

Cabir was being impatient seeing the duo whispering..so he also started whispering his lame jokes in dadus ears..

Dadu glared at him and said.. pagal ho gya h?..

Cabir said.. what i thought hum whisper whisper khel rahe h..

Dadu hit his head hard this tym..

D: neonika.. tera ladla kb sudhrega .. he said

Neo: mera ya manik ka.. he is the one jo use over pamper karta h..mai to khud tang ho gayi hu iski badmashio se...

Cabir made a bad face nd manik said..

Guys stop complaining about him.. baccha h..

Neonika and dadu: here you go..

Guys do tell howz it..

Nd really thnku for such a good response..

Do read and comment.. nd hit the star button..

Enjoy