part 8

As soon as nandu slept.. manik adjusted her on bed nd sat on couch with his laptop..as he didn't go to office he had to handle from home today..

He finished his work n was resting leaning back on the couch when nandu came nd sat on his lap resting her head on his chest.. Manik smiled and wrapped his arms around her..

( Please ignore the head phones nd imagine a single seater sofa)

Manik kissed her head and said.. kitty.. 1 baat puchu..

Nandini just hummed..

M: kya hua kl.. y were u sooo stressed... he asked in a very calm tone.. keeping his all the anxiety aside..

Listning this nandu remembered the hateful sight of dadi.. thinking that she cluched manik's T-shirt tightly..

Manik tilted his head to see her face and saw a different type of discomfort on her face..so to clear her thoughts he said..

Kitty u know na..u r my life.. manik is incomplete without his kitty.. u r just not my love.. but my best friend... besties dont judge each other.. they support each other what may come.. aur tum to meri lifeline ho.. mai to tmhe judge kr hi skta.. what ever you will say will be the final wordings for me..

He said this and again kissed her head

nd best friends are not allowed to keep secrets..hai na?..

He said all this to convey her she can share anything with him.. if he say anything he means it..

After saying this he again looked at her face.. and he could see the discomfort vanishing..
He smiled and stroked her hair and said

And u know what mom said yesterday.. as he said this line nandu looked at him and asked.. kya..

He removed hair from her face and cupping her face said..

She said.. ni.. ni.. threatened me "manu.. nandu is my daughter...kabhi b usko tang ni karna.. i won't bare even a single tears in her eye.. if she is ur kitty then my princess bhi hai.." as he said all this nandu had tears in her eye..

Manik wiped it and said.. areyy.. abi bataya na mom said no tears.. fir ku aasu aare.. he said in a fake scared tone... Hitler maaregi mjhe..

Listning him nandu laughed and said..haww aunty ho Hitler bole... complain karu?..

Manik nodded in no.. nd both started laughing

Their laugh was interrupted by a voice..

Oye piddi... kha h tu..manik bhai...cabir shouted from hall

Manik shouted back.. we are in room.. yha aaja.. next moment cabir entered with a worried face which he was trying to hide with a smile..

C: kya hua tujhe.. tabyat kaise kharab kr li.. bhai ki puri attaintion sirf tujhe mill ri.. i m full too jello.. he said making a akimbo and a fake angry face..

Listning him manik smiled and nandu got up from his lap nd went near cabir and hugged him..

N: dont b jello.. waise he is mine..she said to tease him..

Cabir hugged her back and hit her head as she said it..

Manik interrupted them saying guys you two be here.. and plzzzzz aaj no ladai.. i will go nd ask kaka to prepare lunch..

Both made a innocent face and said.. ok papa..and hified 

Manik rolled his eyes and went from there..

As soon as he went both sat in front of tv connecting their video game..

While playing their conversation was on..

C: piddi tu thik h na..

N: haa ab thik hu

C: tune mere bina ice cream khai?

N: ni to.. mai to ni khai... ku she asked being confused..

C: to fir fever kaise hua..

Same time manik entered and nandu gotup from her beanbag gesturing him to seat..he smiled and sat nd nandu sat on his lap..

Cabir smiled at them but how can he b quiet..
So he said..
Moti ... bhai ka pair tut jayega..

Nandini kicked him and said.. chup mota

Manik laughed at both and said.. sudhar jao dono..

Both made a grumpy face and manik laughed...

C: bhai..mukti ka call aya tha..

N: MUKTIIII.. KB AARI WO..

C: stop shouting piddi.. nd yaa wo kl aari.. she asked me to tell u both..

M: wow.. great..

N: fully excited.. mani.. finally mukti aari.. fr hm dono shopping jayenge... yeeee..

M: baby calm down.. wo kl aari.. aaj ni..

She again made a grumpy face and said.. wo meri bestest friend h.. mai excite houngi...

C: yr guys m hungry.. lets go nd eat..

N: bhukkad..

M: kitty..stop this.. no more fighting.. he scolded her..

Nandu again made a bad face..

M: kitty..

Nandu looked otherside with a angry face..

Manik gave a long kiss on her pout and said.. accha baba sorry.. u r not fighting he is the bad one.. ab chalo.. lunch karne..

Listning him nandu smiled and said.. yesss... ab chalo.. saying this she marched out.. both the malhotras laughed and followed her..

I hope u guys like this part...

Do read and comment fast.. plz plz big comments..

Njoy and thanku all for supporting me