part 33

I M GONNA FINISH THIS STORY IN NEXT FEW PARTS AS I CANT WRITE FOR YOU GUYS ANYMORE.. COZ M JUST FEDUP WITH ALL YOU SILENT READERS..

It was evening and Nandini was sleeping and outside cabya were sitting and cabir was trying to make her understand to stay with them..

C: but problem kya h.. ye ghr tumhari behen ka h.. yha to reh hi sakti ho..

N: tum samajh ni rahe ho cabir.. ye sb itna aasan ni h..

C: little louder.. to hell with your stupid logics..mjhe bs itna pta h.. agar tum yha se gyi to nandu sad hogi.. and i can see that happening..

Coz unlike you i m not being selfish..sirf apne baare me soch rahi ho tum.. pehle b yhi kiya.. ab b yhi kr rahi ho..

Can't you see her pain.. arey behen h wo tumhari nd you.. you are trying to run away from all the situation.. aise bhagne se life ni chalti.. cabir was now angry at her as she was again trying to run from that situation.. but then manik came..

M: cabir.. let her go.. she wanna go na.. to tu mt rok usse .. manik said in a calm tone and cabir looked at him in shock..

C: bhai.. ye kya bol rahe ho..

M: to navya.. yha se kha jaogi..

Navya looked here and there and said don't know..

M: hmm..i think you should move now.. isse pehle ki kitty uthe tum jao.. i vl handle her..

C: bhai.. kya bol rahe ho.. manik showed him hand and said.. m talking to her cabir..

N: bs 1 baar usse mill lu..

M: nah.. u can't.. coz when you took the decision of going away you lost that right of meeting her..

Navya was shocked...

And yes navya.. the moment you step out from here.. forget that you had a sister..coz m never gonna let you meet her..

N: ye.. ye kya bol rahe ho.. she is my.. sis ... Manik interrupted..

M: nah.. don't say that word.. coz it sounds like a abuse..do you even know the meaning of the word..

No.. you are lucky to have a sister like her.. but she is not..

But don't worry she have us..mai hu uske paas cabir h.. uski family h..

Navya had tears in her eyes as she knew what she said was wrong..

C: haa navya.. tum ja skti ho..

Navya looked at them with pleading eyes..

She was about to say when Nandini came down with a pale face..

Manik looked at her and asked cupping her face..

M: baby.. kya hua..

Nandini hugged him and said.. headache..

Manik made her sit on a couch and asked..

Zyada dukh rha h.. to which she bobbled

He started giving a light massage over her forehead.. abi thik ho jayega.. don't worry..

Nandini kept quiet..

After 15 min navya came with kadha..

Nav: nandu le ye pi le.. saara dard bhag jayega..

N: ni di.. ye kadwa hota h..

Nav: iske baad kuch mitha kha lena na..

Nandu nodded in no..

Nav bought the glass near her mouth and said hamare 3 ginne tak agar tune ni piya to hm kbhi baat ni karenge tujhse..

Nandu made a sad face and said ye to galat baat h.. aap aise emotional blackmail ni kr sakte..

Manik was smiling looking at both of them whereas cabir was giving angry glares to navya as to because of her nandu was not well..

Nav: 1......

Nandu looked at manik with a crying face and manik raised both his hands indicating i can't do anything..

Nav:2....

N: arey dhire dheere count karo na.. saying this she took the glass and gulped the drink in a go..

N: chee.. yuck... Kiyna ganda h ye.. she said making faces..

M: koi ni.. we will eat cupcakes which cabir bought for him.. saying this he bought the cupcakes for her and cabir was shocked..

Cabir thought..

Mere cupcakes kha gye.. wo b mjhse puche bina.. ye sb is navya k kadha k wajah se hua h.. haa.. sb isi wajah se hua h.. aaaaaa.. mere cupcakes.. kitne yummy the... Navyaaaaa.. i hate you.. aur piddi tujhe to baad me dekh lunga..

His thought process was broken by a pillow which hit directly on his face..

C: oeww... What..

M: what what.. kb se awaz dera hu.. where are you lost..

C: kya h.. he said with a grumpy face..

M: ab tujhe kya hua.. i swear aajkl tu bht drama karne laga h..

C: mera cupcakes.. sb ye moti kha gyi... He said with a crying face..

N: mani he said me moti.. she said in a complaining tone..

M: cabirrrr..

C: kya.. itni si h.. fir b pura kha gyi.. pta ni kha jata h..

Now nandu throw a pillow at him..

Navya was laughing looking at all this whereas manik was sitting holding his head..

M: godd... Y me.. mai hi ku fasta hu dono k bich hamesha...

Manik hold nandini's hand and said..

M: headache thik ho gya?..

N: haa..

M: aur agar ye fight karogi to haath me ni lagegi.. she said with a little anger in his voice..

N: usne moti bola..

M: m saying na you are not moti..

N: but usne bola na.. she cribbed..

M: no nautanki now you have to take rest.. ni to i vl not let you join office.. din bhr me ghr me rehna..

N: arey.. sb koi mkhe blackmail ku karte rehte.. do this ni to aisa ni hoga.. do that.. blah blah.. saying this she sat on a bean bag and made a angry pout..

M: ufff.. ye ladki b na.. saying this he picked her up and took her to the room.. on the way he said to cabir..

M: tum dono dinner kr lena.. nd show navya her room.. and DO NOT DISTURB US..

manan went inside the room nd manik made nandu sit on the bed nd she was facing other side showing her anger..

M: madam m in mood to kiss you.. to aap pyaar se karengi.. ya mai forcefully karu.. kuki kiss to mai karunga.. he said with a naughty smirk..

Nandu looked at him with open mouth..

Nd manik with out waisting any time started kissing her..their kiss was full of passion..

M: i wish abi tumhari tabyat thik hoti... I would have been so hard on you.. aahh.. kitty jaldi se thik ho.. i wanna fuck you hand baby.. saying this he started kissing her neck..

Nandu was just moaning..

After kissing her whole face and upper body..

M: umm kitty i love you sooo much..

N: i luv u too mani

If you wish then do comment... 3 more parts are left then this story will be finished.. and its all because of silent readers