part 15

Manan were sleeping peacefully in each other arms when a loud knock broke there sleep.. nandu gotup with a jerk.. as the knock was too loud..

M..maa..maanikk.. i thi..nk.. someone.. broke..into.. our house.. she said in a scared voice.. again they heard the knock..

M: kitty no one broke into our house.. someone is knocking our door.. he said to calm hr..

N: what.. itni zor se koi knock karta h.. i vl see kaun h .. u wait here.. aaj to ye jo b h usko maar maar k chatni bana dungi.. she got up from bed and picked one of her footwear and went to door..

Manik smiled at hr cute angry face and decided to be a silent spectator.. so he sat comfortably on the sofa to enjoy the show.. as he knew... Who was dere at the door..

Nandini open the door and without looking for who is it started ranting

Kya h.. don't you know abi is waqt sb sote h.. nd aise koi knock karta h.. aayiappa itni zor se dar gyi thi mai.. u idiot.. stupid.. gadha.. MUKTIIIIIIIII..

in between her ranting she saw mukti standing behind cabir bending trying to hide herself.. so forgetting her anger she shouted in joy almost tearing cabir's eardrum..

She pushed cabir and hugged mukti tightly..
And cabir who was standing there keeping his hand on his ears said no no shouted..

Pagal h kya.. kaan kharab karegi mera.. piddi.. shouting this he went inside the room and sat down on other sofa with grumpy face and hands folded on his chest..

But all this didn't effect the two besties who were buzy on their own.. u know girls..

Manik was just smiling seeing his girl happy..

Cabir was also happy but he loves irritating nandu.. as she is the only one who is younger to him and he feels its his duty to protect as well as irritate her..

After sometime when her ignorance was intolerable for malhotra brothers.. they decided to burst their bubble.. so cabir shouted..

Ooo hello ladies.. ho gya aap dono ka bharat milaap ya abi b baki h..

M: mukti yaar mai b hu... mjhse bhi mil le..

Mukti came and hugged manik..

N: cabir i think there id a insect on your head saying this she gave a tight smack over his head and laughed..

Cabir looked at manik with complaining eyes..

M: kitty.. this time you are starting the fight..

Nandini said.. but maine use mjhe darane k liye mara..

Cabir again looked at manik with complaining eyes.. but this time mukti said..

What.. ye eye to eye complaining kya kr raha h.. chota baccha h kya.. listning this cabir made a grumpy face..

Manik nodded his head in disbelieve.. and said..

Guys plz bade ho jao..

Chotu update coz i get chotu comments..

GUYS I M REALLY VERY SAD.. PLZ IF YOU GUYS WANT I WILL END THE STORY..

COZ THE RESPONSE STATES THAT U GUYS ARE NOT LIKING IT..

SO TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO..