part 35

It was early morning around 4 in the morning manan were sleeping when cabir came and knocked and shouted..

C: OPEN THE DOOR

Nandini got up and opened the door with most irritated face..

N: kya h.. y r u shouting.. itni subh subh.. meri nind ku kharab ki..

Cabir without giving any heads to her complain pushed her aside and went in and lied down beside manik saying..

C: i saw a bad dream and i was missing bhai.. every time y only u sleep beside him..

He is my bhai first then your bf samjhi..

Nandu looked at him with big open mouth and shouted..

N: you idiot.. meri nind kharab kr k how can you sleep.. and its my place.. utho.. saying this she tried to push him.. but of no use as cabir is way heavier then her..

Nandini tried for a long time then finally she got tiered and said.. u motu seth.. kitna khate ho.. u r so heavy... See 1 centimetre b ni hille..

Cabir gave a toothy smile over his victory and closed his eyes again..

Nandu gave a i vl see you look and went to the side of manik and slowly climbed over him and slept completely over him and said.. he is mine you donkey..

Now it was cabir with a open mouth..

All this while manik sleep got broke and he waa enjoying this cute fight..

Cabir tried to push Nandini away but manik hugged her.. nd said..

M: both of you plz baad me ladai karna.. abi let me sleep..

C: bhai.. but manik inturupted..

M: i know cabir.. u wanted to sleep beside me na..

C: hmm..

M: and you are sleeping right now beside me na.. to bs.. no fighting..

All this while nandu was making faces and teasing cabir..

M: and kitty.. stop teasing him .. he said hitting her head lightly

N: he slept in my place.. she complained..

M: haa to accha h na.. u got to sleep on me.. now u r much more closer.. now sleep

Nandu for the last time teased cabir and closed her eyes..

The trio again slept.. it was around 9 when manik wokeup and saw his cute little kitty sleeping over him and his not so cute but naughty bro sleeping beside him..

M: self talk..

Thank you god for sending these two angels in my life.. bus plz dono ko thoda sa.. bs thoda sa brain de do.. i know they are the purest soul.. aur isliye i also know i have to be their to protect them.. but god.. inke without any sense wale ladai se mjhe kaun protect karega..

Aur kl mere is cute bubbly kitty ka birthday hai.. plz  fulfill all her wishes.. let her be happy always.. uske hisse k saare pains and tears m ready to take.. bus let her be by my side always..

When manik was in his own thoughts.. Nandini also wokeup

She looked at manik and pecked his lips and said.. good morning..

Manik smiled and took her lips for a passionate kiss.. after sometime he broke the kiss and said.. goog morning my baby..

Nandu blushed and hid her face on his chest..

Then she looked at otside and instantly her facial expressions changed..

She had a now u are gone look and was glaring at snoring cabir..

Manik closed his eyes and ears as he knew she is not gonna leave cabir.. and that is what happened..

Nandini literally jumped over cabir and started beating him.. and poor cabir ... Before he could understand any thing he was off the bed..

C; owwwwwww.... Bhaiii.. i will kill her cabir cried..

N: accha you joker...but before she could say manik said..

M: guys stop it.. u both

N: he slept at my place..

C: i was missing bhai.. and wo mere bhai h.. i can sleep beside him..

N: he is my mani.. nd only i can sleep beside him..

Both were buzy with their cat nd dog fight and manik was sulking sitting in between them..

After sometime

M: CHUP.. BILKUL CHUP.. NOT EVEN A WORD..

CABIR YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM AND GET READY..
Cabir was syill sitting their..

NOW...manik shouted and cabir ran from their..

AND KITTY GO AND GET READY FAST.. NO MASTI.. NO TANTRUMS..

nandu went to get ready and manik sat on the bed..

M: ufff these two tsunamis..

Ok guys i know its short.. but i had this much time only.. plz do comment howz it.. as its one of my favourite part..

Guyssssssssssss plzzzzzz comment yaar..

Next update only when m satisfied with your comments.. and you know i hate small comments