part21

After some coochicoo and romance.. manan came out for dinner..

Mukti manik nd nandu had there dinner and were sitting in front of tv when mukti said..

Mu: aaj cabir ni aaya subh se.. kha h wo?

M: i dont know

N: arey wo koi college friend se milne gya tha so shayad wahi bzy hoga.. he msgd me that he will not come today..

Mu: ok.. waise babez all ready for tomorrow day out..

N: haa.. but jldi wapas aayenge as tomorrow m going to my home .. mom bulayi h..

After some more chit chat they returned to their room

Both changed their dress

Manik had some work so he was doing that whereas Nandini was buzy applying nail polish.. when suddenly she shouted aaahh noooo...

Manik got tensed and asked her

Kya hua... Y did u shout..

N: with most irritating face... See i m trying sooo hard to apply it on my legs but ni hora.. manik looked at her leg nd understood her problem and said..

Kitty kya zarurat h lagane ki nail paint.. if u don't know how to apply it..

N: zaruri h.. kuki i want to paint my nails...

M: ok then let me help u..

N: noooooo.. i want to paint my nails not legs..

Manik made a bad face and said i will do it na.. atleat tumse to better hi karunga..

N: hawww

M: what haww.. ok ni karwana to m going to sleep waise b mjhe nind aari h.. saying this he lied down on bed..

Nandini thought for some time then looked at manik and said in a kidding tone..

Mani help me naa..

M: nope ..ab mera mood ni h.. he said turning to other side

Nandini thought for something and lied over manik and said still in cute tone..
lf
Mani... M ur kitty na.. plz na .. see i luv u soo much na..

Manik controlled his smile and said.. ni .. i will to paint ur legs na.. mai ni kr ra help..

Now nandu sat over his stomach and gave a toothy smile.. manik raised his eyebrows thinking what might b going inside her notorious mind...

M: what...

Nandini noded her head in no and started moving her hands over his face andbare chest in seducing way..

N: huskily.. mani...

Manik closed his eyes trying to control his urge to kiss her ..

N: lets make ( kissed his shoulder) tonight( kissed his collar bone) special with your ( moved down and kissed his abs) moves and my ( came up and pecked his nose) moans..

Manik cluched her waist tightly and was enjoying her move.. he got lost in her beauty and was about to kiss her when she suddenly lied dwn beside him..

Manik opened his eyes and looked at her ans she said.. pehle this showing her legs uske baad ummm whatever you want..

Manik smiled and sat and she raised hr leg up for him

( Ignore the phone)

M: waise all this seducing game really worked haan he said in a teasing way.. u know m soo on..

Nandini blushed and Manik started with his work.. painting her nails with full concentration as he know a little mistake and his mini monster will made him do it again.. and right now he was definitely not in mood to waste even a second in this.. u know.. all thanks to Nandini..his harmones were doing salsa..

After he was done with his work he was about to climb over her but nandini shouted..

N: nooo.. wait... Abi ye sukha ni h.. let it dry ni to bigad jayega..

Listning this manik made a what... Face and said.. seriously.. u want me to wait.. just for this stupid.. silly... Nailpaint to dry.. what about me.. my my.. ufff i cant wait kitty.. i will apply it again after we jam..

N: kya   nooo.. u have to wait ... But her words went into deaf ears as manik was over her.. kissing her madly.. there was not just love but need to.. need to show how much he want her..

They kissed for long time and after being breathless they broke their kiss and manik murmured softly near her ears ...

Kitty are you ready to b sour tomorrow as i want to make luv to you really hard..

Nandini blushed to darkest shade of red and hugged him as reply..

Manik broke the hug and removed her top.. and started kissing all over except for her breast.. Nandini was just moaning in return..

His thumb was playing with her nipples which was making it hard for hr to control..

He kissed her breast softly and gave a light squish she moaned but understood that he is teasing her..

M: u have to beg for it love.. i want u to ask me to make love to you.. he said huskly moving his lips on her breast softly over her bra..

Nandini was breathing heavily.. she said all lost in his touch ... Mani..plzz..uhh

M: what plz kitty..

Nandini blushed hard and said with lots of difficulty.. plzz..uhhh..make love to me.. ummm...

And that was it for him.. he started squishing her breast hardly and kissing it.. and then removed her bra and started sucking her breast hard..

His hand was moving over her inner thigh and it was making it more difficult for hr.. she was pulling his hair trying to control her pleasure..

That night they made love in realy loud and hard.. room was filled with their moans and pleasure..

After being exhausted they slept in each other arms.. after exchanging i love u and Good night kisses

Ohk i again tried to write some jamming session between manan but i m tooo bad at it.. m sorry..

And guys response fir se bht low ho gya h.. i will finish this story in next 5 updates if this continues..

Next update only after 80+ comments( one or two words comment won't be counted).. all who don't like commenting at last.. can leave inline comments too

Keep reading and enjoy..

Have a nice day

Luv u all..

And all those who requested me to read their story.. guys whenever i get time i read it.. i will surely comment once i complete reading.. thnku for letting me know about your stories