part6

All were sitting in dadu's room nd chatting nd laughing on some or other thing..except dadi...

Acctually dadi didn't like nandini as she thought she is not of their status.. nd more over eveey member of her family pampered her too much which ireked her ... nd on top of that manik was not leaving with them for which dadi always blamed Nandini.. she thinks nandini will take her manu away from her..

( grand parents love their grandchildren more than their children and it is a universal fact..)

Their laughing session was disturbed by a voice of throat clearance ..

All looked at the voice and smiled..

C: dad.. he said nd jumped ovee him to hug him..

R: cabir... tu bht bhari h.. i cnt bare ur weight..get down idiot..

Here comes raj malhotra.. hubby of neonika nd dad of manik nd Hitler dad for cabir..

C: kya dad.. u know i lost 1 kg..

R: haa samudra( sea) me se 1 bund nikal do to koi fark ni padta.. he said pulling his cheeks..

All started laughing listning to it ..

C: dad.. not fair...😞

They all had a good family time..but it was interrupted by dadi..

Dadi: khana khana h ya sirf baato se pet bharna h..

Neo: hà maa dinner ready h.. mai bs sbko bolne hi wali thi..

Chalo sb its dinner time..
C; yesss m toooo hungry he said this rubbing his stomach..

All went down..

All were havimg their dinner except nandini.. she was just sitting nd looking at her food..

Manik noticed this nd asked.. kya hua.. kha ku ni rahi ..

N: mm kuch ni.. kha rhi hu.. saying this she put one morcele in her mouth..

Neo: accha ni lga kya.. khana..

N: ni aunty khana bht tasty h.. saying this she had a little of food..

Manik wanted to ask her as to what happened.. but kept quiet as he thought she won't say it in front of all

After dinner..

M: mom... ab hmlog chalte h..

Neo: yhi ruk ja na.. aaj

M: mom weekend me pkka aayenge..saying this manan hugged each n everyone..nd left saying good night..

On the way back nandu was all quite.. she had closed her eyes..

M: kitty.. u knw na.. u cn share anything with me..

N: manik.. dadi mjhse gussa ku rehti h.. she asked with closed eyes..

M: baby wo tumse gussa ni h.. wo bs abi tk tumhe samjh ni payi h..

N: mani agar unhone mjhe tmhare liye kbhi approve ni kiya to?.. she said with sad eyes..

M: nandu u r my love..my life..my heart.. i don't want anyone to approve you.. u are already approved by almighty... nd i just know one thing u r mine.. ONLY MINE.. AND I M ONLY YOURS .. isliye dadi approve kare ya nai i don't care..

N: but mani i care... mjhe fark padta h.. i don't know maine aisa kya kiya h.. jo dadi hates me..

M: kitty just calm down.. itna stress mt lo.. relax.. mai hu na.. mai dadi ko samjhaunga..

Manan reached their apartment..

N: manik aaj i want to be alone plz..

M: ok.. but aur ni sochogi... nd dont lock d bedroom.. nd no more stress..

Nandu nodded and hugged him..

M: kuch b lage to mjhe bula lena.. aur baby no badmashi.. abi u vl directly sleep ..no video games.. ok?..

Nandu made a pout and said ok..

Both went inside their apartment..
Manik changed into comfys.. and went to his study for sm wrk..

Whereas nandu changed and was sitting in the swing in her room.. she was in deep thought..

Nandu's pov..

I knew dadi mjhe kam pasand karti h... but i didn't knew that she hates me..
Aaj i saw hatred for me in her eyes.. i dnt knw maine aisa kya kiya h..

Aaj tk mjhe lagta tha she is angry on me for some reason.. but aaj.. it was all different..

Aayippa.. plz show me the way.. mai kaise dadi ko manau..

Thinking all this she slept on the swing itself..

Manik finished his work nd went to Nandu's apartment to check on hr..

He saw her sleeping on the swing...
M: ye ladki b na..
He picked her nd made her sleep comfortably on bed..

Adjusted her blanket nd kissed her forehead..and went to his apartment..

Next morning manik wokeup.. got ready for office and went to his kitty..

Nandu was sleeping curled up as a ball..and there was discomfort written on her face..

Manik ran to her..

Nandini he called as he touched his face and freeked out..

Shit.. she is burning with fever.. he called doctor and switched off the ac.. opened the window for fresh air.. and then brought thermometer from first aid..and checked..

M: itna high fever kaise ho gya.. raat ko to thik thi..

Doctor came and checked her..

Doc: is she in some kind of tension.. or extra work load..

M: no.. but yesterday sje was tensed about something..

Doc: that may b the reason.. just tk care.. nd give medicine on time.. saying this doctor went..

Guys.. agar story acchi ni lag ri yhen tell me.. i will stop this one.. nd will try smthing else.. but aisa low response ni do ..

Do read and plzzz i beg comment