part 43

Inline comments are my favorites..
Waiting for them

Manik reached his apartment and was sitting in his study all angry..when he received a call from office..

He being angry started shouting on the person on the call..

Nandu reached home same time and heard him shouting..

N: self talk..aaj to tu gyi nandu..aur kr nautanki.. she started bitting her nails..ab kya kru..haa ghr chale jati hu..2 3 din k liye..
Umm ni.. maine gussa kiya h na.. mjhe hi manana hoga.. soch kuch nandu..

After thinking something she took some deep breath and went inside..

As soon as manik saw her he diverted his attention towards his laptop and said

M: leave.. i don't wanna talk..

N: being scared.. wo ..w..i was asking.. co..cold coffee...

M: i said leave.. he shouted..and she flinched.. but she kept standing their..

M: what.. Don't you understand..i don't wanna talk to you right now.. Leave me alone..y can't you just listen to me for once..just go..go from here..he shouted being all frustrated..

Nandini went out and sat on a couch wiping her tears..

N: ni..nandu no crying..kuch soch.. umm haa.. ye thik h thinking she called cabir..

C: haa bol..

N: i need help she said sniffing ..

C: oye piddi..ro mat mai aata hu..

N: ni..i need some things from market..wo sb lete hue aana.. saying this she gave him the list..(secret h😜)

C: ok.. mai aata hu sb le kr..but first you stop crying yaar.. tujhe to pta h na..bhai thode pagal h..

N: thode ni..pura pagal h..she said wiping her tears..ek baar gussa khatam hone de.. itna marungi jhadu ( broom)se..

She said in a angry tone and cabir laughed..

After sometime Nandini was buzy in preparing things for manik manaofy session..and manik unknowingly slept on his study room only..

Nandini went near his study and kept her ears on the door trying to listen if he is still that angry.. but when she didn't heard anything she peeped inside like a thief being extra cautious as to not get caught..

But she saw him sleeping in a very uncomfortable position.. she went near him and slightly stroked his hair..but manik got up by the touch..as soon as he saw her a sweet smile played over his lips but suddenly it turn into straight face as he remembered that he was angry..

M: in a cold tone.. what.. i don't wanna talk..

N: mai kha kuch bol rahi hu.. m to quitely standing here.. she also said with a cool face

M: rolling his eyes..ya i know..

N: m hungry.. she said with a puppy face..

M: so..go and eat..y r u standing here..he said still in cold tone..it was all over hurting both of them.. but nandu was taking it as a punishment and manik was not realising that he was hurting his kitty..

N: trying to be normal.. u know i don't eat with out you..

M: m not hungry..and i have lots of work too.. so have your food and go and sleep..he said in a cold tone without even looking at her..

Nandini wiped her tears which were about to fall..and said.. m waiting here only.. but saath me khayenge..

Manik looked at her for once then again concentrated on his work..

M: m not eating..if u wanna eat go.. aur else your wish..

N: mani i know u are angry..but don't take it on your food.. apna gussa mjhpr nikal lo..

M: y do you care..do one thing go and call mom.. she will give you company..

Nandini was crying by now..

N: ok sniff ..you dont wanna talk to me na sniff.. meri taraf dekhna b ni h na.. sniff fine.. i will not come in front of you.. kuch bolungi b ni.. but plz sniff  have your food....m sorry for all my mistake mani.. i know..sniff m silly.. sniff.idiot.. sniff i won't interfare in your work sniff.. from now on.. sniff...

She was interrupted by a strong pull..yal rite.. manik pulled her over his lap..

M: shh..now chup..he said keeping fingers on her lips and nandu looked at him with wide eyes... kb se bina soche kuch b bole ja rahi ho..who said i don't wanna see you..haa..

Nandu looked down finding no answer to it..he raised her face by keeping his fingers bellow her chin..

M: look at me..tell me.. did i say i don't wanna see you... Tumhe pata h u r seriously buddhu..he said wiping his tears.. and i said na.. no crying..he said in a stern voice..

N: m sorry..she said in a soft low tone again looking down

M: sry for?..

N: tumhe itnaa gussa karne k liye..she said in a cute tone..

M: and if i say i won't accept sorry..fir?..

N: looking down.. jo b tum bologe..i will do 

M: smirking..pkka..

N: hmm..

M: ohhkk..so do a hot sizzling sexy lap dance for me..he said qith a naughty smirk..

Nandu looled at him with shock ..

N: la ..aa.. lap dance..

M: yup..

N: looking here and there..ok..i will do it..

Nandini stood up from his lap and was thinking what to do . Nd which song .

M: let me help you..i will play the music of my choice..and you will dance..ok

N: hmm...

Manik stood up and sat on a couch comfortably..and played the music zara zara touch me..

Nandini first hesitated but then started moving her body on the beats.. when suddenly music stopped..she looked at him and he got up and started kissing her lips..

After a ling kiss he said..tum sach me buddhu ho..mai kuch b bolunga nd you will do it..ha..

By now nandu was crying hidding hr face on his chest.. manik gave a small smile and stroked her hair..shh..m sorry bht daata na tumjhe..

Kitty plz ab no crying..

Nandu hit his chest by  her hand still hidding her face into him..

N: ni baat karungi tumse..tum bht sadu ho..koi aise karta h kya

Manik laughed a little and said.. m sorry kitty.. holding her ears..

N: ab ni karoge aisa..she asked pointing her finger towards him..

M: hmm..

N: promise..

M: nandu promise..he said and she gave a beautiful smile..

M: accha ab chalo m hungry ..saying this he dragged her out but was shocked when he saw the hall covered with sorry balloons and notes.. and their was a cute sorry cake in between..

M: ye kya h..

N: wo ye mera backup plan tha..i thought agar ye monster ni mana to..

Manik laughed first and then kissed her forehead..

M: i luv you kitty

N: luv u too monster..

Tada.. as promised..

Plz ab tum sb b mjhe thoda happy kr do.. acche acche sweet se comments kr k..

Next update only after 100+comments..

Gudnite