part 39

Manan reached their room and as soon as they entered nandu jumped over manik's back hiding her face on his crook..

Manik hold her tight from back balancing himself..

M: uuhh.. kitty.. careful.. he softly said

Nandini  just kept quite.. manik smiled but it turned into frown as he felt wetness over his neck..

He soon made her stand on bed and said cupping her face.. kitty.. shh.. kya hua....

Nandu just nodded in no and hugged him..tight wrapping her legs around his waist

M: shh..stop crying baba.. apne birthday ke din koi itna rota h kya.. and this is the 4th time you are crying..

Nandu just kept sobbing..

M: kitty.. have you taken some resolution today that you will cry more...haa..agar aisa h to bta do.. aur yaar plz resolution lena to mjhe zyada time dene ka.. ya fir more and more love making u know.. aisa kuch leti.. ye kya rone ka liya..

Nandu gave a small smile breaking the hug..and lightly hit his shoulder... tears were still flowing from her eyes..

N: i don't wanna cry.. but see these stubborn tears.. ruk hi ni rahe h.. she said in a much more cuter way pointing at herself..

Manik giggled at her complain and said.. kitty stop being sooo cute.. its getting really hard for me to resist your cuteness ..saying this he wiped her tears.. and pecked her nose..

Nandu blushed a little..

M: ahh this blush.. hayeee.. he said dramatically keeping his hand over his chest..

N: aaaa mani.. chup naaa.. she said in a wailing tone and manik laughed..

Suddenly nandini remembered something and said..

N: maniiik..she said singing his name..

M: hmm..

N: tumne ye proposal kb plan ki..

M: umm jaan succhi btau..

Nandu just nodded..

M: acctually kitty jb se navya aayi h na.. tb se mere zehen me ye baat aari thi ki.. what if kbhi hamara precaution ya protection work ni karta and tum pregnant ho jati to..

Nandini look at his eyes for all the answers but only found a pool of different emotions..

M: you know the way people or society reacts when a girl is pregnant before marriage.. mai navya k liye darta hu.. aur yahi dar mujhe uske liye aur protective hone pr majbur karta h..

Aur tumhare liye... it's you kitty.. my life.. my lifeline.. mera sb kuch.. sirf aur sirf meri ...Mai tumhare liye kabhi kisi k aankh me koi galat emotions ni dekh sakta.. i swear to god i will snatch those eyes.. jab kabhi mai aisa kuch sochta bhi hu to a current of fear go through my body ..mjhe aisa situation sochne pr bhi dar lagta h..

He closed his eyes to hide his emotions.. then opened and said..

Isliye mai aa k mom se baat kiya.. fir mom was more then ready for making you her bahu.. i had a talk with every one.. sb agree the..so i got a green signal from here..ha only cabir did a little drama.. saying this he chuckled..

Bus tum kya chahti ho ye ni pta tha..but i wanted to keep it a surprise.. saying this he went quite.. after a pause he said.. dar lag rha tha thoda what if you don't want this now..but kahi na kahi in corner of my heart ...somewhere I knew.. you will be happy..

Aur ... He was about to say further when he was shushed by her lips.. she kissed him hard.. it was soft but rough kiss.. full of passion desire..it was a kiss of love but lust too..

Manik to gave in.. both were kissing as if their life depends on it.. aftersome time they broke the kiss but nandu leaned and started kissing his neck and her hands started working on his buttons..

Manik hold her waist tightly and laid down with nandu under him....

She removed his shirt and rolled over him and started kissing his well toned body.. both were breathing heavily..she kissed all over his upper body then came near his  collar bone and gave a soft bite but hard enough to leave a hickey..

Manik just moaned her name pinching his fingers hard over her waist..and again rolled her

He came over her and started giving wet kisses all over her neck..and she just moaned moving her fingers over his hair

He removed her dress from shoulder and kissed her collar..

Soon both were lying naked.. loving passionately each others body..

After a long night both slept in each other embarrass..

It was early morning.. manik wokeup and saw her sleeping cuddling to him.. he kissed her forehead and then picked his shirt and slowly made her wear it.. without much disturbance to her deep slumber..

He covered her properly with blanket and gave a pillow to her for cuddling and went to get fresh..

He came out and got ready in his casual as he knew if he even think about going to office.. Nandini won't leave him..

He went close to nandu and caresed her cheeks.. good morning angel..he wished to which nandu just smiled and snuggled more to him..

M: ohh kitty want to sleep more?..

N: mmm.. still in her dreamland..

M: ohh to you wanna waste your PRECIOUS DAY.. YOUR BIRTHDAY BY JUST SLEEPING.. AND NOT DOING ANY FUN..he deliberately said all words loud and clear and it had its impact.. nandu woke up and sat all of a sudden and said..

N: ohh yesss its my birthday...i have to do sooo much.. Chalo hato.. kitna time waste karte ho.. i have to get ready.. saying this she pushed manik and went to bathroom to get ready.. she didn't had any tension if extra clothes as she knew manik would have arranged it..

Here manik kept a packet with a note

Hey beautiful..

Plz wear me and make me look beautiful..

Your
New new dress:*:*:)..

P.s.  its part of your gift..

( I know its cute)

Keeping both the things he went down..

Here nandu came out and saw the note and gave a bright smile.. it was a crop top and jeans.. and a jacket over it

Wearing that dress she came down with a wide smile.. she wished everyone good morning and took their blessings..

Neo: ab nandu bhi aa gyi h to come lets start the breakfast..

M: aaa mommm.. acctually 5 more minutes.. he said with a sheepish smile moving his hand over his nape..

Neo looked at him and raised her eyebrows asking what..

M: breakfast abi ready ni h..

Neo: what.. maine khud banaya h.. its all ready.. manu kya bol rha h..

Raj said: neo.. tum bhi na.. he is making special breakfast.. aur tum ho ki.. huh..

Neo dadi and dadu: ooooo special breakfast..

Dadi: kya manu mere birthday me kbhi aisa ni kiya..

Dada:  kya bna rha h..

Dadi: sirf Nandini k liye h ya hamare liye bhi h

M: guys stop it.. he said blushing

Manik went inside and prepared special red and white sauce pasta..and chocolate shake and came out..

Everyone enjoyed it praising him..

After breakfast manan left for their apartment..

Again a surprise...

Guys m sacrificing my sleep and rest time just to givr you guys update.. plz yaar comment karne me problem kya ho rahi h.. plz do comment..

Next update only when m satisfied with the response..