part 10

After some time nandini slept and manik kept staring her angelic face..

Manik's pov..

What are you made up of shona.. how can u be soo selfless... i know u r hurt because of dadi but still u care for them..i kept thinking this staring her.. she is too fragile sometime but is also the strongest when it is needed..

I still remember the first time i saw her in our office.. dat was my initial days of work nd nandini joined as a trainee..

It was not a love at first site.. she was just a mere employee for me.. she never affected me.. she had a crush on me since day 1 nd i knew about it..still i didn't give a damn..

I scolded her.. told her all sort of ill .. but she never protested me ..

Ku shona ku ni protest ki thi tum.. i asked carsing her cheeks..she is still a little hot.. but not too much to b panicked..

Kitty.. y didn't you ever raised your voice against me when i was wrong.. that time i use to think she is scared of me.. but that one incident made me fall for u.. nd prooved me wrong.. it prooved that you are not scared of me.. u respect me.. it prooved how selfless you are.. aaj agar cabir mere pass h to its just because of u kitty.. but u never let me feel it..kaise kr leti ho ye sb..

I vl talk to dadi for u... for us.. now its my time to protect you.. to make you happy..
My thoughts were broken by ringing of my stupid cell phone..

It was from office.. i received it..after the conversation i came back to my kitty and sat beside her .. i was again lost in my world..
And i don't know when i drifted into slumber it was around 6 in evening when i woke up dur to loud music..

What the hell... i went down and ....

OHHH GOD.. KITTY KYA KR RAHI HO.. STOP DANCING AND GET DOWN OF THAT DAMN COUCH..i shouted to make my self audible in that loud music..

NI... MAI NI AAUNGI..ND SHE CONTINUED WITH HER STUPID DANCE...

KITTY.. JUST COME DOWN NOW.. N Y IS THIS MUSIC SO LOUD... i said nd lower the volume..

What song is this.. baby ko base pasand h.. grosss..

N: mani volume ku km kiya.. aur tum uthe ku..

M: wo kya h na mam.. v live in a society.. agar kisi ko disturb hua nd tumhari complain kr di to fir ... And mai tumhare is stupid loud music k wajah se uth gya..

Nandu showed her 32 teeth and shouted I LUV U MONSTU...

Manik smiled and said.. accha ok now get down..

N: ni... Aise ni..u turn around.. i want a ride on your back..

M: ok as u say and he stood in front of her and she hopped at his back..

Chal mere ghode..tic tic tic.. she shouted while clinging to his back..

M: what the... Ghoda..seriously... He said with a r u serious face..

Nandini laughed and said.. haa.. aur ni to kya...

M: kitty kuch to better name deti.. how can u compare me with horse..

N: aww u look so cute with this poker face.. listning this manik made a bad face..

Nandu hold his head turned it to one side nd kissed him..he smiled and kissed her back..

he smiled and kissed her back