part 38

Manan reached malhotra mansion and manik blind folded nandu..

N: mani.. agar mjhe blindfold kr doge to mai party kaise enjoy karungi.. she said with a pout while manik thought.. why she has to be this cute always..

M: kitty.. bs andar jane tk.. dn i vl open it.. saying this he pecked he nose and nandu giggled..

Manan were about to enter when nandu stopped and moved her hands in front in search of manik.. manik smiled and hold her hand and asked.. kya hua.. y did you stop..

N: woo mani..mm 12 baj gye kya.. she asked little lost

M: looking at watch.. ni abi 1 min h.. why..kya hua..

N: woooooo...mmmm.. i want you to wish me first.. dn all of the others..mjhe tumhari wish pehle chahiye.. agar andar gye to sb wish kar denge na.. isliye 1 min yhi ruke?.. she asked with a innocent face

Manik went aww over her inocence and hugged her..then breaking the hug he took her lips into his.. it was a soft and slow kiss.. then whispered in her ears.. happy birthday love.. saying this he kissed her earlobe.. a sweet and satisfactory smile was there in Nandu's face..manik then kissed her cheeks then again said happy birthday kitty..then kissed her other cheek and said.. happy birthday baccha..then pecked her lips and said i love you..

Nandu hugged him tight soaking all the happiness.. satifaction.. and warmth of .. she was feeling loved beyond the limits.. it was getting difficult for hr to take soo much love.. and all this came out in form of tears from her eyes..

Manik wiped her tears asking.. itna sara love handle ni hora kitty?.. he asked in cooing tone.. Nandini nodded in no.. and said.. ni hora .. can you please remove this blindfold.. i wanna see you..she said in a very cute tone..

M: in a husky tone.. naahh.. you are not allowed to see me right now.. just feel it baby..he was about to say further when he felt a tap on his shoulder..he looked back and found cabir standing making a akimbo and tapping his right foot..he looked at him and cabir raised his eyebrows..

Manik gulped his salaiva and said.. aa..huh.. kitty.. we should go inside.. ni.. ya ... Chalo chalo.. saying this he dragged her and cabir to ran inside..

Manik made her stand in middle of hall and opened her eyes.. and all shouted together.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and every one threw rose petals over her which was already their in their hands...

Nandu looked around with a wide smile and found everyone.. her family.. his family.. mukti.. navya all were wearing cute birthday cap..with kitty ears..and every where it was decorated with helloo kitty and doremon balloons.. some ribbons.. she had tears in her eyes and was letting them flow.. manik wiped them when cabir came and said..

C: yaar ab kya reh gya.. ku ro ri h.. sb to kiya h.. dekh maine bht mehnat ki h decoration me.. even balloons bhi blow kiya h... So ab itne me adjust kr yr.. tu na bht demanding hoti jari h.. its..he was stopped by a tight smack over his head..

C: owwwd.. what.. y did you hit me.. crazy girl..

Na: tum na.. pure pagal ho.. wo ro ni rahi h.. khushi k aasu h..

C: ohh like dat.. haa to fir keep crying .. mjhe koi problem ni h..

And all laughed over him..

Nandini's mom came to her and hugger her and gave her blessings..

Every elder gave her lots of blessings.. only dadi and dadu were left.. she went to them.. and took their blessings and dadu asked her to sit in between them.. which she did happily..

D: so my cute little doll in a year elder now..
Bol kya chahiye tujhe..

N: kuch ni.. i have you all.. itna saara pyaar mil ra.. aur kuch b ni chahiye..