part 47

Inline comments are my favorites...

It was 12 and manik was sleeping... Nandini was arranging the room.. without making any noise so that manik's sleep is not disturbed..

After cleaning room she sat beside him adoring him..

N: self talk.. he looks such a baby when he sleeps..man karta h kha jau.. she laughed at her own thoughts.. then she started carsing his cheeks.. jaldi se thik ho jao mani..i can't see you in pain.. she looked up and thought.. bhagwanji..m more then ready to take his all the pain.. bs aap mere mani ko thik kar dijiye plz.. thinking all this she kissed his forehead and kept her cheeks over his cheeks..and closed her eyes..

There moment was disturbed by a soft knock on the door..

She opened the door and saw a worried and impatient cabir standing at the door..

C: kha h bhai..howz he.. to which nandu kept her finger on his lips..

N: shhhh..he is sleeping..stop shouting.. she whisper yelled..

Cabir went quite and moved inside.. he first checked his fever by touching his forehead..but found it normal and took a sigh of relief..

C: kuch khaya bhai ni..subh se.. he asked sitting beside manik..

N: naa.. only soup.. jo mom bna k gyi thi..

C: hmm..dadi ne bhai k liye specially khana bna k bheji h.. he loves aalu sabzi dadi k haath ki.. kichen me rakh diya hu..

N: hmm.. mai aati hu lunch ki preparation dekh k .. saying this she was about to go..
Wgen cabir stood and hugged her...

C: itna tension mat le... He will be alright..

Nandini hugged him tight and said in a shaky voice..

N: he was in too m..much pain... Dar gyi thi..he...he was pleading me to make his pain..g..go ..and make him..slee..eep..but..i didn't.. know what to do..

C: koi baat ni .. see now he sleeping...

N:hmm..

Cabir broke the hug and asked her holding her shoulder..

C: tune kuch khaya..

N: looking down.. I can't eat..mani ne b kuch ni khaya h..

C: nandu..this way you will also fall ill..

N: ni..m fine.. jab mani khayega..i vl also eat.. now don't force me please..saying this she sat beside manik carsing his hair..

Manik smiled feeling her touch..and moved his head over her lap and slept snuggling in her stomach..

C: mai neeche hall me hu.. ek baar office me call kr k cross-check kr leta hu.. and bhai k reports b le aata hu hospital ja k.. kuch b jarurat ho to call karna..

Nandu nodded and cabir went from there..

Here manik wokeup after sometime but didn't left nandini's waist..he kept snuggling more and more to it..

N: mani..

M: hmm..

N: headace thik hua... She asked carsing his hair..

M: hmm..

N: khana khaoge..

M: hmm..

N: mani kya kr re ho.. thik se jawab dona.. she said making a little distance between them..

But manik pulled her again hugged her tight..and cribbed

M: yhi raho na..y r u going away..

N: ni jari dur...yhi hu.. m just asking khana khaoge..

M: ni..

N: dadi ne tumhari favourite aalo sabzi bheji h..

M: dadi ne.. he asked looking at her eyes..and Nandini nodded..

N: abi cabir le kr aaya h..

M: hmm..bt i don't wanna eat.. he said in a baby voice..

N: ku..

M: kuki.. khane k liye mjhe uthna padega.. n i don't wanna get up..yha accha lag rha h..its soo much peace over here.. he said in a sheepish tone..

Nandu smiled but soon hide it and said.. khane k baad fir let jana.. m not stopping you..

M: ni...he said with a grumpy face.. fir wo.. nautanki aa jayega..aur hamari privacy chin lega..

N: she laughed and asked..kaun cabir..

M: hmm..

N: ni aayega.. mai use bhaga dungi..

M: promise..he asked with puppy face..

Nandini went all aww over his cute antiques and said.. nandu promise..
Ab plz kuch kha lo..

M: ok..he said with a smirk and nandu got confused why is he smirking..

Ok guys isse pehle ki you all comment ye chota update h.. i vl update next part in next 3 hrs.. so jaldi jaldi COMMENT karo..

And really sorry for delay..