part 9

Ok Nandini enough..u have to finish it..now.. nd no more nakhra.. manik said in a stern voice nd nandu looked dwn nd started eating..

Cabir looked at manik nd said WHAT through his eyes.. nd manik's expressions soften looking at her love sad..

Manik also said thorough eyes.. KYA KARU.. HELP..
Cabir raised his hands up indicating M OUT OF IT..

nandini finished her food nd kept her plate in dishwasher and ran to her room.. before anyone could stop her.. she was inside the room..

C: BHAI.. Y DID U GOT ANGRY.. YOU VERY WELL KNOW.. USE SB MANJUR H BUT NOT UR ANGER..

M: m sorry... aa gya thoda gussa.. kya karta.. she never take care of herself.. fever b use stress k wajah se hua.. i know a little bit of reason.. but m not sure.. aur wo bta b ni rahi..
She dont wanna eat.. medicine ni lena.. thik kaise hogi.. ku ni samjhti use kuch b hota h to it hurts.... ni dekh pata hu pain me use... manik said all this moving his fingers in his hair..

C: she will b fine...dont worry..aur jab thik ho jayegi tb khud bta degi reason of stress.. go nd talk to her..

Manik went near her room and peeped a little inside and a smile automatically came over his face.. he kept standing there listning to hr complains...

Acctually Nandini went inside first she was very hurt.. dn she thought she will not talk to him.. and when she realised Manik didn't follow her to the room she got angry..so she started complaining about him to her teddy which manik gifted her..

N: u know na i don't like it jb he is angry on me.. but noooo.. he has to b angry all the time.. pyaar se bol deta to kya jata.. but gussa to hamesha naak pr rehta h she said poking the nose of teddy..
Ni baat karungi ab usse... she kept on complaining and didn't notice when manik came inside .. manik hugged her from behind saying.. ooo itna gussa h baby mjhse and hept his chin on her shoulder..

Nandu looked otherside with a pout showing she is angry..

Manik kissed her on her neck and buzzed a sorry.. she closed her eyes as her breathe got uneven..

Manik kissed her ears and again said sorry .. this time nandu cluched his hands tight which were holding her..

Suddenly nandini turned around and hugged him tight... after some time being in same position manik felt his shirt is wet and then he saw nandu was silently crying..

He cupped her face and wiped her tears nodding his head in a no..

M: kitty m sorry plz don't cry.. accha give me any punishment..but plz chup ho jao..

Nandu hugged him tight.. she was already scared that what if dadi never except her and now manik also scolded her.. it was becoming hard for her to control her tears.. and cried loud.. manik was trying to understand her but all in vain..

Manik hugged her tight as for now his priority was to calm nandini.. he kept rubbing her back .. after about 10 minutes she was quite and he picked her and made her lie on d bed.. she didn't leave his shirt even for a second..

M: kitty.. he called her name with love.. and she looked at him..

M: kya hua.. plz share with me.. i promise i vl listen to you calmly and won't judge u.. i knw its somewhere related to our visit to my home and i don't knw but my instincts are saying its about dadi..
Plz bolo shona.. kya hua h.. don't hurt your self..

Nandini kept staring him for sometime and he kept wiping the tears and nose which were coming out..

N: mani.. she said in a broken voice..

M: haa bolo..

N: tu..tum.. mjhe..kbhi..ni chodoge na.. she asked with hopefull eyes and in return manik kissed her forehead and said never..

N: manik.. kl na.. wha .. saying this she again started crying..

M: accha mt btao.. but no crying.. plz shona.. if u vl cry.. i vl also cry..

Nandu wiped her tears and said .. ni ro ri..pkka..

M: i luv u..
N: luv u too..

M: accha abi rest karo.. ok..

Nandu nodded in no.. sit with me..plz talk to me... thodi der k liye

Manik nodded and sat beside her nd she kept her head on his shoulder..
For sometime both kept quiet.. Nandini wanted to tell him..so she was trying to mold words in her mouth..
After around 10 mins she spoke..

N: mani mjhe pta h dadi mjhe bilkul pasand ni karti.. i don't know the reason.. but mai sochti thi.. some day she will accept me..

She looked at manik nd he was looking at her

N: mani succhi i... i didn't do any wrong to her.. she tried to speak for herself but manik kept finger on her lips..

M: shh.. you don't have to justify urself..

N: mani but kal dinner table.. dinner..and she was again lost in her thoughts.. dn she said.. kl dinner table me.. i was sitting in front of her and the way she was staring at me.. dat scared me.. mani.. i could feel hatred in her eyes for me.. mani.. wo mjhse nafrat karti h.. nd the worst part is..i ..i dont know the reason.. she said and silent tears were flowing from her eyes..

Manik wiped her tears and said kitty no one hstes you.. nd agar dadi ko problem jai to i will talk to her.. no one is allowed to hurt u.. not even me.. u r my kitty.. my nandu..my shona.. only mine.. M i clear.. he said with a authority in his voice..

Nandu looked at him for sometime and then said what did i do to deserve you..

Manik closed her eyes with his hand and said.. kitty u should rest now.. ni to kl b no office.. and as a boss i want my employee to be at office tomorrow.. saying this he gave her a soft lip kiss..

N: manik u didn't reply?..

M: u didn't have to do anything.. it was my luck i got my angel.. u r an angel kitty.. n m the lucky one to have you..u are a gift of god to me.. by gifting you he prooved that he knew my existence..

Yoo guys.. i don't know ye update up to mark  h ya ni..

Guys response is going down again.. don't force me again go for a long break..

I want big comments nd votes..

And most importantly.. i hv hurt my hand and its creating problems in my writing speed.. so ya thoda slow update ho skta h..

Do read and njoy