part 25

Nandini was having her family time.. very happy and excited after meeting her family nd she got to know navya didi is also coming which excited her even more..

Here manik was working on his laptop.. when he got a call from work..( will tell you later)

The call made him tensed.. he called his manger and confermed the news the he just got..

After that he went to cabir and discussed it with cabir.. both were tensed.. they were moving around the room talking in phone.. sometime shouting.. sometime ordering.. investigating..and what not..

On the other end here Nandini was happily sharing the gifts she bought for her family and talking about what not..

After spending almost hours with her family she went to her room.. calling it a day.. as she was tiered

She changed and lied down on her bed.. and called manik.. but his number was buzy.. she tried cabir and got the same response..

N: kisse baat kar rahe h dono.. thinking this she again dialed Manik and this time he picked..

M: hello.. yaa.. say.. he said without looking at tje screen that who called..

N: i luv u.. she said cheerfully..

M: what???.. then he looked at his screen to confirm and said.. ohh nandini you called.. i thought its manager..

N: ku.. manager ku..

M: m working.. and plz can v talk later.. m really busy..

N: ni... She said as a order.. mjhe abhi baat karni.. m soi much missing you.. aur ye kya Nandini.. call me the way you always do..

M: but i said m busy .. y r u being soo stubborn.. he said being a little irritated

N: y r u getting so pissed .. i just wanted to talk to you.. ni baat karna to mat karo..

M: fully irritated... Kya h yaar.. m saying m busy.. but no.. you have to talk now only.. yr i have many other work rather than always listning to you.. you have to understand.. you are not a kid.. grow up.. nd plz if you are missing me soo much to gyi ku.. you should have stayed back ... And now please don't start crying.. ( Nandini was way tooo hurt by his words and disconnected the call)

M: hello.. hello..

Kya yaar ab gussa ho gyi.. kya karu mai..

Cabir who was also dere said..

C: bhai relax.. y r u being so tensed.. sab under control h.. aur aapne nandu ko ku daata.. use to pta b ni.. kya hua h.. aap use btate dat you have a serious problem to solve.. to wo samajhti.. but aapne to pura frustration usi pr nikal diya..

Manik realised wat all he said to her and face palmed himself.. damn..  how could I.. shit.. m such a fool..

He called her again but got switch off msg..

M: ohh god.. plz kitty m sorry..

C: ab aise bolne se kuch ni hoga..

M: i cant even go nd meet her now.. ye office ka issue abhi k abhi solve karna h..

He texted her..

Kitty m really very sorry.. i know m a ass**** plz baby talk to me.. i luv u kitty.. i can explain.. plz give me a chance.. luv u doll.. luv u soo much..

After texting he again tried calling but got same msg..

Cabir made him understand that right now any how they have to handle this situation.. tomorrow they will go to nandu..

Here nandu was crying badly.. she was not able to digest his words..
She cried for almost whole night and didn't knew whe she slept

Next morning manik went to his office and somehow solved the problem and he again called nandu.. this time it got connected..

Afer 4 5 rings she picked..

N: in a dull voice.. hello..

M: kitty.. baby m sorry.. i didn't even mean a single word o said yesterday.. plz m sorry..

N: hmm..

M: kitty.. fight me.. mjhe daato.. but not this silent treatment..

N: its ok man.. aaaaaaaaaaaaa..

M: horrified.. kitty.. nandu.. hello.. Nandini talk to me.. kya hua... Hello.  Helloo..

He rushed out and almost ran to his car and drove in the highest speed to her home..

He ran inside.. and what he saw in front of him took his breath away..

Guys i thought of giving big update.. but comment itne chote h to update b chota ho gya.. its all your wish.. if you want next update now or after break..
,

Your comments will decide about next updaye..

Next update only after 80+ big big comments..( small comments and one or two words comment won't be counted)..

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें