part 53

Inline comments are my favourite..

It was 3:00 in the morning when manik's phone was continuously ringing..

Manik got up with a irritated face but after seeing the caller name..he picked up and said

M: mmm mom..

Neo: good morning beta..

M: mom..its still night..

Neo: i know.. remember aaj karwachauth h.. m leaving for your house..with sargi.. nandu ko utha de..and ask her to get ready.. tell her to wear something indian..

M: but y this early..

Neo: after sunrise she can't eat..now getup fatafat.. saying this she disconnected the call..

Manik made a irritated face and looked up and murmured..uff ab ye sleeping beauty ko kaise uthau..  she vl be cranky..chal manik lag ja kaam pr..

Saying this he cares her hair and called her softly..

M: kitty..

N: mm..she said making herself more comfortable in the blanket..

M: get up..mom aari h..with sargi...

Nandini wokeup with jerk and said paniking ..shit..shit..m late.. maa aur daadi kya sochenge..

M: ohho..shhh..chup..u r not late..aur don't worry sb ko pta h u r d best..to koi kuch ni sochega..

N: pakka m not late..

Manik nodded in yes and kissed her cheeks..

M: good morning my love..

Nandini smiled and hugged him..then pecked his lips..

N: good morning..aur aaj only peck..no kissi.. fast h na..

M: what..fast aur mere kiss ka kya connection..

N: baad me bataungi..mjhe tayar hona h.. saying this she ran inside washroom and got ready..she came out wearing bathrobe and started searching for something to wear..

N: mani..kya pehnu mai..

M: kuch b pehen lo..haa but wear indian..maa boli h..

Nandini nodded and took out one red suit.. simple and elegent

After getting ready she asked manik who just came out after taking shower

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After getting ready she asked manik who just came out after taking shower..

N: kaisi lag ri hu..she said twirling..

M: my red princess..saying this he kissed her cheeks and said in a cute tone..i want my kiss..

Nandini rolled her eyes and said..mani..its fast na.. can't kiss today..lets enjoy it the way it is.. not mending it in any way.. its for you mani..n mai koi risk ni le sakti with your life..plzz..

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें