part 23

Mukdi(Nandini+ mukti) reached their first destination.. that is VT/cst station ( local train stop)

Mu: babes are you sure we are gonna travel in this...

N: yessssssss 100% sure... Its gonna be tooo much fun.. she said in full excited voice as she never travelled in local train before her family never allowed her and later manik..

They took 2nd class ticket for the last station that is borivali and it was a return ticket so they sat in the first train which came of their route..

Mu: ewwww.. yuck.. its so conjusted..

N: yehi to maza h.. both took their seets..

Soon their journey was over..

Mu: now what.. m to feelings really exhausted..my god how do ppl manage..

After that they reached mall as it was afternoon now so they decided to shop ..

After doing lots and lots of shopping they went to cafetaria had some food and decided to go to marine drive for some time..

Both got seated on the wall near sea shore and were having kulfi..( ok my mouth is watering even thinking about it)..

N: kitne din ho gye na.. hm baith k baat ni kiye..

Mu: ya.. i miss this all..

N: lets do one on one.. mai 1 baat share karungi.. dn you do..

Mu: ok.. so i vl start.. my job sucks.. i like my patients.. n i give 100 percent to it..but the management of hospital.. specially my boss the owner.. he is an asshole.. what about you

N: ohhh.. soo much.. yaar i can't say all these about my boss saying this both laughed..

Mu: u r soo lucky yr.. you got best job.. best boss.. and best boyfriend who is your boss too nd will sooner or later become your husband  and all over that your family.. i m so jealous of you..

Nandini smiled and said i know m lucky .. they were chatting when nandini's phone rang...

Mu: haa tere boyfriend ka hi hoga its evening and we are still out..

Namdini smiled and picked the call..

M: so miss girlfriend.. apne boyfriend ko bhi thoda miss kar lo.. cause he is missing you..

N: ohh but girlfriend is buzy with her friend .. to she is not missing you..

M: haww.. matlab boyfriend ki value hi ni h .. he said in a sad tone..

N: arey aise kaise.. hai na value.. bht value h..

M: accha ye btao.. where are you now..

N: marine drive..

M: ok.. how much time more.. you have to go to your house too..

N: ya we are just leaving..

M: ok come soon.. luv u..

N: luv u too..

Ok i know its a crap..

I seriously though too much but my writer brain is not working..

Sorry guys.. but will try and update soon