part 37

After lunch manik gotup and said..

Ok miss murthy.. bht romance ho gya.. mjhe bht kaam h .. u know m too busy for all romance stuff.. he said all this with naughty smirk..

N: haww.. she said with a shocked open mouth.. mr malhotra let me remind you its you who came to my cabin.. mai to kaam hi kr rai thi.. she said coming into the warrior avatar..

M: ohhhh.. really..

Nandu looked at him with sharp eye..

M: accha bba sry.. i was just irritating you.. waise.. kitty i have to go.. 1 meeting hai outside office.. uske liye m getting late.. and ya agar thoda late ho to have your dinner and sleep.. don't wait for me..

N: kha ja rahe ho.. tell me first..

M: arey bba you remember mr shah.. jinka farmhouse we designed..

N: hmm..

M: unhi k saath meeting hI.. he had called..

N: kb tk aaoge she asked playing with his shirt button..

Manik kissed her hands and said.. i will try sb kuch jaldi se finish kr k tumhare pass jaldi se aa jau.. ok..

N: mmm.. pr..

M: baccha.. don't worry.. tum mjhe miss karo.. uske pehle i will be back..

Nandini just hugged him..

M: kya hua mere kitty ko..

N: i love you..

M: i love you too meri jaan.. now give me acchi wali smile..

Nandu gave a small smile..

M: ye wali ni.. badi wali.. jisko dekh k i always want to kiss you..

Nandini hit his chest: manikkk.. and she blushed..

M: aaye haaye.. tere is sone mukhde pr ye blush na char chand laga deta h..

N,: chi manik.. now go.. and come soon..she said pecking him..

M: aahan.. sirf isse kaam ni chalega.. he said pointing towards her lips.. proper kiss chahiye..

Nandu blushed and manik kissed her.. Nandini too gave in..both were relishing their lips..

Aftr sometime when nandu got breathless.. manik left her..

M: luv u soo much kitty saying this he pecked her..

Nandu just hugged him..

M: ok.. now i have to go.. saying this they broke the hug..

Nandu went to her cabin nd manik went out..

As soon as he sat on the car his phone rang..

It was from mukti..

Mu: where the hell you are.. you were suppose to reach here 1 hr before.. we are waiting since so long.. mukti shouted as she with cabya were waiting for manik in phoenix mall.. as manik had to buy something for his kitty..

M: ya.. ya m coming.. m on my way.. wo kitty ne khana ni khaya tha.. so...

Mu: mjhe tera kitty puraan ni sunna.. jaldi aa.. this two elephants have almost eaten all the dishes which we get here..

M: yup.. just 10 mins.. saying this he disconnected..

Manik reached mall and went to food zone where all were waiting for him..

Mu: thank God tu aa gya.. ab jaldi chal.. bht kaam baki h..

M: yup..

All moved towards shop..

Manik was searching dresses for Nandini

He was searching for dress when mukti came up with some options but he rejected all..

They buyed 22 dresses.. 22 footwear and 22 matching accessories .. and many other gifts..

Mu: itna saara.. u almost buyed everything..

M: haa.. she is 21 now... to 21 for every year and 1 as her birthday gift

C: bhai am also 21.. aur jald hi 22 ka ho jaunga.  Mjhe bhi 22 dena sb kuch..he said in a jealous tone..

M: god.. cabir.. kabhi to chup rha kr.. dare you fight with her for this.. he said warning him..

C: this is not fare.. mai ni kr ra aapse baat ..he said being cranky..

M: fine.. jb tera b'day aayega.. tb dekhenge.. now plz lets move.. bht kuch baaki h..

Here neonika had baked cake and decorated whole malhotra mansion as they were gonna surprise Nandini there..

Manik had also planned a date for her.. so he did all the preparation and reached home at around 11:00

As he entered he saw Nandini watching tv and holding a big box of icecream

M: this girl.. kabhi to meri baat sune.. but no.. how can she.. its against her law.. thinking this he went behind her and patted ger shoulder..

Nandu looked behind and gave a full 32 teeth smile.. mani .. tum kb aaye..

M: whats this in your hand he asked pointing toward icecream..

Nandu bit her tounge.. oo.. woo.. i wanted to.. mtlb.. i was getting bored..

M: kitty.. go and keep that box right now back in fridge..

Nandu made a sad face and went..

Manik then asked her to get ready as they are going to malhotra mansion..

N: being excited.. my birthday party?..( thats me always excited for my birthday😁)

M: ufff.. stop shouting and jldi ready ho..and yes your birthday party madam.. and i don't think it will look good if birthday girl in late for her party hai na..

N: yes.. mai you gyi aur yu aayi.. saying this she ran to her room.. and next moment came back running..

Arey mai pehnu kya.. she again shouted..

M: you just go and get fresh.. i will give you dress.. listning this she again ran back to her room..

M: god.. kya hoga is pagal ka.. saying this he went to car took a packet and came back.. as soon as he entered room.. he saw nandu coming out of washroom..

N: my dress she again shouted in excitement..

Manik gave her the packet and said.. jaldi se change and come.. m waiting

Nandu went and manik also got ready fast..

Nandu came out all dressed in black long gown..

N: woow manik its so preety thanks..i loved it

(Due to network issue m not able to attach pic)

Manik looked at her with open mouth and said.. beautiful..

Nandu blushed and looked down.. suddenly she shouted..

Mani... Jaldi chalo only 15 mins h.. its my birthday ... Chalo chalo.. saying this she ran out..

M: kitty dheere.. don't run.. he shouted...

Uff koi apne birthday k liye itna excited kaise ho sakta h.. thinking this he went down and both went to malhotra mansion..

Enjoy.. next part is birthday special..

Guys plz do comment..

Next update only after 90+ big comments