part 50

INLINE COMMENTS ARE MY FAVOURITE...

Its been months and one fine day manan were cuddling up and Nandini was sleeping all over manik..and manik was smiling remembering their yesterday's fight..

manik and Nandini had a cute small fight which was a big fight for them

Actually what happened was last night Nandini and manik were watching TV but nandini wanted to watch movie and Manik Wanted to watch news but suddenly it started raining and now Nandini Wanted enjoy rain but  Manik being the most possessive boyfriend said no  Nannu you can't go out  in rain as I can't let you fall ill

Nandini made cute puppy face and said..

N: please...

M: no kitty .. he said being athoritive..

N: being angry.. Ku.. I vl go..u can't boss me all the time..you are my boss only at office.. saying this she ran out and started enjoying the rain..

Here Manik also got angry ..and shouted so that she could listen his voice

M: I not bossing you.. do what ever you want to.. I won't say a word.. shouting this he sat on couch with grumpy face pretending to watch TV..but his actual attaintion was on his kitty

Manik to himself: I m bossing her?..no..m just taking care of her..but no madam ko apni marzi ki karni Hoti h har wqt.. let her do... Jab bimar padegi tb samajh aayega..

Here nandini kept enjoying suddenly she realised that what Manik said was for her good.. she started feeling guilty..

Here Manik being impatient went near balcony with umbrella

Nandini saw him and looked down..

Manik went near her and took her under his umbrella..and said softly..

M: ab chale..

Nandini nodded and started moving with him..

They went inside their room.. and Nandini ran inside washroom and changed and came out looking all sad.. in the meanwhile Manik bought a cup of tea for her..

M: here have this..ni to thand lag jayegi..

Nandini took cup from him and sat in one corner of bed hoping manik would sit beside her.. but manik went and sat on a couch with his laptop..

Nandini had a sip of tea and said... Ye to chai h.... Mai chai ni piti..

M: i know..but this is good for you now.. weather is also changing and tum bhig b gyi ho..still if you want mai kaka ko coffee ke liye bol deta hu.. tinch of hurt was clearly visible in his voice..

Nandini looked opposite side and wiped her tears which were about to fall..

M: and ya its better if you drink it hot..

Nandini went near manik and stood beside him and said..

N: m sorry mani..

Manik kept himself buzy in his laptop and said..

M: no need..its ok..

N: mani..

M: hmm..

N: please..

M: kya ..he was not looking at her..

N: daant lo..but no gussa na.. saying this a tear fall down..

M: m not angry..i told you.. now finish your tea fast...

Nandini looked at tea and made a bad face..but then had a sip and said.. in a cute tone..

N: ye tasty ni h..