part 32

Manik.. plzz.. plz chalo na.. Nandini kept crying..

M: kitty pehle you have to stop crying.. ni to i won't take you to your di..

N: wiping her tears.. m trying.. sacchi.. pr aasu aa jare h baar baar.. plz i won't cry now..

M: cabir abi kha hogi wo..

C: most probably cafe me hogi.. ni to hotel..

Mananbir left for cafe and nandu was having mixed feelings.. she was happy to meet her di.. sad to know about her.. and most importantly angry..

They reached cafe and nandu tried to run inside.. but manik hold her hand..

M: no running.. no shouting and crying.. m telling you kitty no stress.. ni to di se milne ni dunga.. he said or should say threatened her ..

Den he wiped her face and adjusted her hair saying.. aur ye kya haal bna rakha h.. aise zombie ban k jaogi di ke pass haa.. navya to dar k bhag jayegi.. he tried to make her smile..saying this he kissed her forehead and said.. don't worry haa.. mai hu na.. sb thik kr dunga.. aur navya k pass to uski strong sister h na.. to handle her..

Nandu nodded and said.. hmm.. mai strong rahungi.. she said in a baby tone.. chale plz..

Mananbir went inside the cafe and manik forcefully made nandu sit on a corner table and said.. u sit here.. nd cabir go nd check na .. navya h kya.. he was saying when nandini said..

N: but unhe mere baare me mt btana.. don't tell her m here.. i wanna do it myself.. she said with a angry face..

Cabir went to the counter and enquired about navya..

The person on the counter said he will send her to their table..

After sometime navya came and asked for their order but she didn't noticed Nandini as she was facing her back.. here nandu was trying to control her all the emotions.. and she hold cabir's hand and in all those ragging emotions she pressed his hand really strong..

Cabir was first glaring at nandu thinking she will leave his hand.. but when this didn't happen he closed his own mouth with one hand to control his shout ..

After taking orders navya went nd then cabir shouted in pain..

C: aaaaaaa motiiii.. leave my hand..

Manik was all confused as to What happened to him..
And nandu was in her own world..

After sometime navya came back with the other.. and when she was going nandu said..

N: how are you..di.. i mean navya murthy.. there was a tinch of pain anger sadness in her voice..

Navya got shocked and looked at her as if she saw an alien..

Nav: nan..n..nandu.. she whispered in scared tone..

Nandini then stoodup and hugged her tight..

Here navya was no less..

After breaking the hug.. Nandini looked at navya from top to bottom and then suddenly turned her head..

Nav: kaisi h tu nandu..  aur ye sb kya hua.. chot jaise lagi tujhe.. she asked trying to control her sob..

N: aapko kya fark padta h.. aap to hm sb k bina khush h na.. apni life se nikal diya h na..

Navya nodded in no and said.. ni .. kaisi baat kar rahi h.. mai tum sb k bina...

N: ha di.. isliye you didn't come home.. aur yha ye.. job.. nd all..

Nav: nandu tu gussa ho le.. chahe to thappad b maar le.. par aise muh mat phair..

N: aur aapne b to yhi kiya na.. nandu was now getting angrier..

Navya looked down..

N: bolo na di.. aapne b yhi kiya na.. ghr me sb soch rahe h.. navya panchgani me h.. khush h.. but.. ni.. you did wrong..she shouted this time and manik got up and hold nandini's hand and said..

M: kitty.. i said no shouting... bas now we have to move hm navya se ghr phch k baat karenge.. saying this manik started dragging her out nd said cabir that they are waiting for him and navya in the car..

Manan reached outside and nandu hugged him and cried like a baby.. she trito hide herself on his chest and manik hold her tightly and said..

M: shhh.. aur kitna royega mera kitty.. bas karo na.. accha look at me..

Nandu nodded in no..

M: ok car k andar baithe please.. you are tiered.. he said opening the door..

Nandu sat quietly and manik also sat beside her and took her in side hug..

After sometime cabir and navya came ..

Cabir had 3 packets .. to which manik raised his eyebrows..

C: kya.. m hungry..tumlog to khaye bina aa gye.. maine sb pack karwa liya.. he said innocently and nandu murmured..

N: bhukkad..

They reached their apartment and all got seated in the living room..

Manik went into kitchen nd emptied the packet in a plate and made coffee for all..

While outside..

Cabir was not there only navni were there..

Nandini was glaring at navya whereas navya was looking here and there..

N: di look at me..

Nav looked at her..

N: ku ni aaye aap ghr..

Nav: in scared tone.. wo.. wo nandu.. mai.. preg.. pregnant hu.. she said looking down..

N: pta h mjhe.. m asking aap ghr ku ni aaye.. aapko hamari yaad ni aayi 1 baar b?..

Nav looked at her and said.. bht yaad aati h.. tum sb ki.. chup chup k ghr k bahar se sb ko dekhri b hu.. bt ghr kaise aati.. kis muh se aati.. kya bolti sb ko.. mere wajah se ghr me sb ki badnami ho jati..

N: itna kuch soch liye.. pr ye ni soche.. hm sb aapko pyaar karte h.. aapko takleef me dekh kr kitna dard ho ra..

Nav: looking down.. m sorry..

That time manik came with snacks and coffee..and milk for Nandini..

M: ok guys.. first have these ..

N: mani.. mjhe bhuk ni h.. mjhe di se baat karni h..

M: ha to karo na.. bt socho navya k baby ko kitni bhuk lagi hogi..

Listning this navya felt ashamed of herself..

N: haa di.. m gussa with you.. pr isme baby ki kya galti.. to hm baby ko punish ni kr sakte..

Nav looked at nandu with shocked and confused face..

N: pehle aap ye kha lo.. and nandu got busy in feeding navya..

Sisters are like this only.. they can ve angry.. they can fight.. even say ill.. but can't see each other in pain..

Navya took some food and fed nandu

After finishing food manik passed coffee to navya and cabir and milk to nandu to which she made a bad face..

M: kitty no nakhra at all..  aaj bht stressed ho tum subh se.. and dr. Ne strictly bola h na.. no stress..

Chalo be a good girl.. fir medicine be leni h na..

Nandu looked at navya fr help. But instead of help got scolding..

Nav: nandu bacchi h kya.. chal pi chup chap.. ni to thappad padega..

Nandu drank milk with bad face and had her medicine too..

Guys I can see u guys are seriously taking me for granted..

Nd plz don't ask for next update as a comment..

I don't know when I will update next.. coz now i will also take your pleads casually as you guys do with me..

Next update only after 90+big comments.. ( this time I am not gonna update soon) so dont ask for it..