part 24 and a important note

Nandini and mukti reached home and saw brothers busy in their xbox challenge...

Nandini went to manik nd sat on his lap and hugged him tight..

M: still busy in xbox.. how was ur day kitty..

N: good.. i njoyed.. we did shopping and sat in local train too..

M: wow.. great..

N: mani leave this game na.. nd hug me na.. she cribbed as manik was not giving his 100% attaintion to her..

Manik left the game and hugged her back..

M: tiered he asked kissing over her head..

N: hmm thoda sa..

M: hungry..

N: ni .. tum khana khaye..

M: yes.. saying this he pecked her nose

( Both were cuddling some what like this)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( Both were cuddling some what like this)

Both were completely lost in each other.. talking about their day.. what they do.. how much they missed each other.. when cabir interrupted..

C: guys plz get a room.. nd piddi you spoiled our game.. thats not fair..

Nandini glared at him and said ye mera ghr h.. mai kuch b karu.. tu aankh bnd kr le.. aur aur wo game bekar h..

M: guys not again.. cabir v vl play tonight.. and kitty chalo.. get ready you have to go na..

Nandini made a sad face .. manik said..

I know mera kitty thoda sad h.. but i also know you wanted to meet your family.. haina..

Nandini just nodded and said.. but i vl miss you

M: i vl miss you too sweetie.. but i vl send driver to pick you tomorrow after lunch.. ok.. dat means tomorrow at this time we again will be together.. he said to cheer her..

She gave a full smile and said ok..

After that nandini got ready.. and packed her stuff which she had buyed for her family.. and was all ready to go..

Manik hugged her and said.. i vl miss you.. be safe.. and don't invite any sort of trouble.. i vl b waiting for you ..

N: kissing his chest.. don't miss me too much.. and haa time pr kha lena.. and dare you work late night.. i vl be back soon..

M: i luv u kitty..

N: luv u too.. and tumhe yaad h na mera bday aara h.. i want surprises.. to think about that when m not around.. she orderd him like a kid..

Manik smiled and nodded his head..

They moved out and nandu hugged mukti..then cabir said.. chale madam.. your driver is waiting.. he said in a dramatic way.. bowing in front of hr..

Nandini looked at manik and said.. mani.. change this driver i hate him.. to which cabir made a poker face where as all laughed

M: cabir drop her and wait jab tk ye andar na jaye..

C: ok sir.. now mam would you please ddo the honer of moving your big fat body.. so that we could get going..

Nandini looked at manik with anger telling him to scold cabir.. to which manik blinked his eyes indicating he will do that..

Nanbir left after bidding bye ..

In the car..

C: so miss crancky.. long time no talk..

N: sidhe sidhe bol whats the matter ...

C: is a childish tone.. this is not done.. u can't always read my mind..

Nandini laughed and said.. ab bolega..

C: ni.. abi ni.. tu ghr se aa.. fir btaunga..

N: noooo..you have to tell it now cabir... Mera pet dukhega..

C:no... Le tera ghr aa gya.. now go..

Nandini looked at him with pleading eyes..

C: gooooo...

N: i hate Y for this saying this she stomped her foot and went out..

Cabir laughed and said.. take care piddi.. nd i hate you too..

Nandini showed her tounge and went inside her house..

Ok guys i tried giving a good update..

I will give 3 more updates futher then i may take a break as festive season is coming..

Navratri then dussehrah then diwali..

I may not get proper time to update..

So hope you guys don't mind me taking a small break

Do read and plz comment..

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें