part 14

After spending good time at malhotra mansion manan sat in their car to go back to their home..

N: mani..

M: hmm.. he was silent and their was a type of fear, sadness in his eyes since the dadi fiasco..

N: kya soch rahe ho.. she tried to know his turmoil

M: nothing kitty.. m just trying to concentrate on driving.. he said looking straight..

N: ok.. she said to close the topic as she knew.. whatever she do.. he won't open up now.. he will take his own time..

They reached home and went to their respective apartments as manik wanted to b alone for some time.. but he promised her he will come back in sometime..

Nandini's POV

I know he is disturbed by something may be by dadi's prank.. yaa.. but what to do with his this nature of isolating himself whenever he is disturbed..

Soch soch.. kya kar sakti h tu nandu.. warna that idiot.. he will keep on sulking without saying anything to you ..

Manik's POV..

Today i almost felt like taking my last breathe when dadi asked nandu to leave me.. i don't know what has she done to me.. its not me the same who i was before meeting her.. i was arrogant rude.. feelings of others never mattered me.. only my family was my life..

But nandu made me a whole lot of different person who feels pain.. who feel happiness.. i don't need any grand way of living like back to the time i use to.. things jist matter is she.. i only want her for my living.. i know its all filmy but the truth..

I want to be with her now.. but how can i stress her .. i need to calm.. yess.. manik it was just a prank.. its alright.. be calm.. be cool.. i need to go to hr.. she might be waiting..

Pov end

Here nandu had decorated her balcony with lights and flowers and lots of cushions.. and kept a laptop..

She also kept his favourite champagne with glasses

She also kept his favourite champagne with glasses.. some roasted almonds, some potato chips and popcorn, and also chocolate pastries..

After setting up the balcony she changed into cute Mickey mouse pjs and a loose top