part 49

Inline comments are my favorites...

Its been couple of days now nd manik being manik decided to go to office today..

Manan were both ready and having their breakfast when nandu said..

N: Mani.. you r still weak.. isliye pehle hi i m warning you.. agar thoda sa bhi stress liye ya gussa hue.. then nd their only i vl call dadi..

Manik made a 0 face..

N: ha to aur kya karu office me boss ko punch ni kr sakti na.. she said raising her shoulder..

M: you... You will punch me.. he asked being shocked..

N: haa.. she said casually cutting apples for manik.. now eat this..

M: what is this yr.. i want something tasty.. roz roz ye fruits..egg..juice ye sab hi kha rha hu.. he said making a bad face..

Nandu picked a piece of apple and kissed it.. and said.. abi b ni khaoge..

M: kya.. do you think i m 2 yr old or what.. jo ye tricks use kr rahi ho.. kuch karna hi h to you should kiss me..

Now it was time for nandu to be shocked..

With lots of nakhra nd scolding he finished his breakfast both sat in car and this time driver was driving..nd both were sitting at back..

N: office me every one hr me i vl send something for you..

M: being excited.. surprise..

N: bursting his bubble.. ni.. juice or coconut water or may b soup..

M : most unromantic gf mili h mjhe.. huh..

N: wo to h.. but can't help ab tum fas chuke ho..jelna padega .

Soon both reached near office and nandini as usual got down and started walking...

Manik entered and everybody wished him..

Behind him... After 5 min nandini also entered.. as soon as she came to reception the receptionist said..

R: where the hell were you..

N : some personal issues..maine manik sir se permission le li thi..

R: you are late by 20 mins..

N: making a fake scared face.. i know..

Sametime cabir entered but he didn't see Nandini and directly came to receptionist and said..

C : hey beautiful.. looking hot.. then pointing towards himself.. wanna give it a shot..

Nandini looked at him with wide eyes and cleared her throat to get his attention..

N: umm.. good morning siiiirr..

C: ahh ..Na.. nan..nandini.. good morn..uhm.morning.. he stamered badly..

Nandini glared at him with narrow eyes and moved towards her cabin.. and cabir went behind her as he knew aaj to wo marne wala h..

Here manik was buzy with his work..

Nandini entered her cabin and she knew cabir will come after her..

Cabir to came inside and said in a hurry..

C: piddi that was healthy flirting..yr plz bhai ko mat batana tu jo bolegi i will do..

N: pakka..

C: haa..

N: mjhe icecreams choclate and bht saare wafers chahiye..

C: bhai mjhe maar daalenge.. i can't give you this..

N: soch le.. mai mani ko bta dungi ni to.. sab kuch..

C: yr..ye kya musibat h.. saying this he moved out.. and nandu laughed loudly..

Here manik was busy in his work when he found a glass of orange juice in front of him.. he looked up and found nandu smiling and holding the glass ..

He hold the glass but pulled nandu too and made her sit on his lap..

M: kitty.. m fine now.. itni tension ni lo bba..

N: taking glass in front of his mouth and making him take a sip.. i know..but m loving it.. so let me do all this..

Now manik made her have one sip from the glass and said.. but aise to meri kitty kahi kho jayegi.. that carefree.. naughty.. chatterbox.. the one who love to welcome trouble.. the one who love to trouble me.. my angry bird.. my baccha.. i don't wanna loose this kitty..

Nandini again made him have a sip and said.. don't worry.. i have already made a plan to trouble you.. isliye to ye juice pila rahi hu.. so that you have enough energy..

M: ohh aisa.. he said in dramatic way making her have a sip..

Nandu nodded in yes... Making a cute face.

Manik kissed her cheeks and said.. pta h what i want rite now.. he said stroking her hair..

N: kya..

M: i want to hide you and me some where.. only us.. koi aur ni.. i wanna hide you from every one and keep you only for me.. meri doll.. aur koi ni.. so mom dad.. cabir.. koi b ni..

N: accha aur fir hum kya karenge.. she ased making him finish the juice and keeping the glass aside..

M: fir... Saying this he pulled her closer.. fir i will kiss you here ponting at her eyes.. and nandini closed her eyes feeling the closeness...

M: then you ears he said traising his fingers..then these cute cheeks..he said and kissed them..then your nose.. saying this he bite her nose..then lips and he bought his lips near hers.. and captured it for a slow kiss..

Soon he left her lips and and started kissing her neck.. and nandu was giving soft moans...

His hands went inside her top and was moving up and down on her back..

Soon manik grabbed her breast over her bra  .. and squished them hard.. nandu left a long moan this time.. manik kept pressing her breast..this are my assets.. he said kissing her cleavage which was now visible now nandini was not able to control anymore and both started kissing each other hungrily..when their moment was disturbed by loud knock..

Nandini hurriedly got up from his lap and ran to washroom to adjust her dress.. and manik took some long breathe and adjusted his hair.. calmed him down and said .. come in..

Soon soha came inside with the file..

S: sir..  these are the estimated​values for the batra's.. and mr. Shah is waiting for you..

Manik kept the file and said send him after 10 mins..

Soon soha went out and Nandini came out of washroom...

Manik hugged her tight and said..kitty i sooo want you rite now... Damn this office..

Nandu chucled at his statement and hugged manik tightly..

N: i love you... Saying this she pecked him..

M: i love you too..kitty..

Sorry for delay...

Guys m not getting proper response.. if this continues i vl end this story too..

And plz no one or two words comment.. i don't count them..

Next update only after 200 big COMMENTS

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें