part 26

As promised here is the update.. njoy.. and plz response..

Manik's POV

I am such an idiot.. ufff manik tera ye gussa hi tujhe maar dega.. kitty plz baat karo..

I have to talk to her.. but ye problem.. agar is problem se deal ni kiya to i may suffer a great loss.. kya karu..

I called her again and again..

Finally she picked up..

Her voice told me how much she cried she said  in a dull voice.. hello.... Made me feel more guilty..

kitty.. baby m sorry.. i didn't even mean a single word i said yesterday.. plz m sorry.... I said and waiting for her to shout on me but she just hmmed ... No no.. this is not the way i expected her to react.. so i almost pleaded .kitty.. fight me.. mjhe daato.. but not this silent treatment.. but what i heard further made me run to her.. she was saying something but instead shouted in pain.. noooooo... Nooo... she should be fine.. kuch hona ni chahiye meri jaan ko..

I reached her home in a jiffy..n wgat i saw took my breath away..

She was lying on a couch and doctor was treating her..

I went near her nd took her hand in mine.. she had a bandage over her forehead and swollen right hand..

Wh..what.. happen to her .. i said carsing her hair... All were shocked and confused seeing me their.. but who cares.. right now i only care is about my nandu.. my kitty

Pov end..

Dr: she is fine now.. dar k wajh se she fainted.. but you should get the xray done.. and ya i suggest a CT scan too.. to just confirm that its only outer injury.. here are some pain killers.. you may need them..he said giving it to rishabh..

M: but ye kaise hua..

Mr murthy: she fell from stairs.. but how come you are here..

M: woo..woo.. he started looking here and there and said.. i was talking to hr when she fell.. so i came..

Mrs murthy: ohh.. faltu aapko bhi dara diya isne..

M: no.. its k.. i think we should take her to her room..

Saying this he picked her and went straight to her room..

He made her lie down and started checking her hands and legs to confirm koi aur chot to ni aayi..

Complete murthy family was looking at him with doubt and confusion..

He then made her lie properly and covered her with blanket and sat beside her.. then he remembered something and asked.. isne breakfast kiya?..

Mrs murthy: ni..

M: i knew.. suddenly his cell phone rang..

It was from cabir..

C: bhai kha ho aap.. i caught the culprit.. police aane wali h bs.. come fast..

M: ca..cabir.. i can't.. co..come.. manik's voice was cracking..

C: bhai.. kya hua.. he got tensed..

M: its.. kit..kitty.. she is hurt..

C: what.. kha ho aap.. mai abi aata hu.. yha ka sb kuch i vl ask dad to handle it.. kha ho..

M: her.. place..

C: ok.. aap tension mat lo.. m coming..

A lone tear escaped her eye which was noticed by all the murthys..