part 41

INLINE COMMENTS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME..
I WANT PROPER RESPONSE OR ELSE I M DELETING ALL MY STORIES..

Maniks POV..
Its been 15 days since our engagement..
And yaa this cute little headace of mine..ya only mine😄she is so hyperactive these days..gosh.. Don't know what got into her..

Basically rite now am sitting in the study of my apartment trying..(mark the key word) TRYING to work..but how could i..

When cabir and nandini are there in the kitchen and god knows doing what..and guess what..i am PROHIBITED..like seriously

According to my dear kitty they are planning a surprise for me..so i m not allowed in kitchen.. god plz save them.. they better dont cut or harm themselves...

But wait why are the planning a surprise for me..is it my birthday?..no..then..

kitty ka birthday..it just happened 15 days back..

Any sort of anniversary...nah..we don't celebrate all that shit..

Cabir ka birthday..then y will he surprise me..man..think something..

Wait are they gonna butter me for some thing..ohhh yaaaa..it is possible.. BLOODY EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL THING.. shit manik be prepared.. its them they can ask anything..and ya it might be dangerous..ohh no.. ab kya karu..

Aaaaàaaaaaaa...(background)

Wait was that kitty.. shit.. kya kiya isne..

POV ends..

Manik ran out to kitchen and saw Nandini holding her hand and cabir trying to put ice on her cut..

M: what the hell.. he shouted going near them..
Manik took her hand in his and very gently started to clean the wound..

Aaa mani..dard hora..nandini cried..

M: shh baby.. Don't worry..abi thik ho jayega..cabir bring the firt aid..its in my room..he said to cabir..and carried Nandini to the hall..

He sat in couch and made her sit on his lap and gently started blowing air over the cut..

Aaaa..its paining..she kept sobbing..

He wiped her tears and said.. I know its paining..dekhna abi thik ho jayega..

Saying this manik put some detol on a cotton swab and tried to clean it but Nandini pulled her hand back..

N: nii.. jalta h ye..she cribbed..

M: ni jalega..mai hoon naa.. he said in a soft tone ..

N: pakka..

M: pkka saying this he kissed her tears..

Nandini forwarded her hand and hid her face on his crook closing her eyes tightly..

Manik very gently applied detol blowing over her cut.. then he applied ointment and bandaid it..

M: done..saying this he kissed over her bandaid...

As soon as he was done Nandini hugged him still hiding her face..

Manik hugged her back and said..

M: kaise lagi..what were you doing..

N: still in the same position replied..i was cutting onion and this happen..

M: i told you na..to be careful..kaka ko ku ni boli to cut veggies..

N: i wanted to make it myself.. it was suppose to be a happy surprise.. she said very sadly..

M: surprise ku..whats the occasion..m i missing something..

C: no bhai..you are not missing anything..

M: then..

N: i just wanted to do something for you.. It's always you who do something for me.. she said when a lone tear roled down ..manik felt wetness over his neck..and a small smile played over his lips..

M: you don't have any idea..what all you have done for me..how beautiful you have made my life..with you i am the happiest.. the way you accepted me ..my family..ye sab log ni karte..u don't have to do all this jaan.. saying this he kissed her hair..

N: i luv u..

M: i luv u too kitty.. waise ye cooking ka idea kiska tha he asked glaring at cabir..

Cabir looked here and their..

N: ye is mote ne bola she said pointing towards cabir..

C: what..kya..mai to bas help kr ra tha.. usne pucha kya kare to i said cook something.. maine to Maggie ka idea bhi diya tha huh..

Manik huffed and said.. you two... And shook his head...

N: mani koi surprise k liye Maggie banata h kya.. she complained..

C: haa to jab cooking ni aati to chef banne ki ku sochi..

N: hawww..you..u know mani..ye mota baithe baithe sirf cookies kha rha tha..meri help b ni ki..agar help karta no ni lagti na mjhe..

C: ohhhh really.. carrot kine grate ki.. aur wo kya kehte h use.. round round..

N: tomato you illiterate..

C: haa wai.. wo b maine hi cut ki thi ok.. and m not ILLITERATE..he shouted the last word..

N: haaa we can see that..

M: STOP..YOU TWO..shhh..just keep your fingers on your lips..

Cabir kept it where as nandini showed her injured fingers and said in the cutest way.. lagi hui h..

Manik wanted to gobble her then and their itself but controled and kept a serious face and kept his finger over her lips..

C: bhai as far as my knowledge.. hamare 10 fingers hote h..and ise sirf ek me lagi h..

Nandini glaref at him and said.. 8 hote h.. 2 thumb hota h..

Manik closed his eyes as he knew they both can never stop..

M: guys fingers on your lips ka matlab chup rehna hota h..

N: he started..

C: she did..

N: he..

C: she..

M: frustrated.. fine.. both didn't do anything.. now shhh..

N: i luv u na mani... She said in a sugary voice..

C: i too luv you bhai.. he too said with a puppy face..

M: bas guys..itna buttering ki jarurat ni h guys..

Listning this both grinned..

OK I KNOW ITS A CHOTA PART.. BUT I CAN'T GIVE BIGGER UPDATE THESE DAYS..

AND THIS IS WARNING THAT IF I DON'T GET PROPER RESPONSE..I WILL DELETE MY STORIES.. AS I AM REALLY UPSET WITH MY SOME OF THE READERS..

AND AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING MY WARNING THIS TIME..