part 54

Inline comments are my favourite..

Manan went to office..and cabir to malhotra mansion..

As always Nandini got down of car a few mins away and walked to office she entered first.. she met her few friends over their..wishing them morning and hi.. she went to her cabin..

After some time manik entered and directly went to his cabin..

As soon as he settled soha came with his coffee and told his scheduled..

M: cancel all my meeting after 4 today

Soha: ok sir..

M: bring me progress report of all the ongoing projects..

Soha : yes sir..

Manik was about to take a sip of his coffee but stopped abruptly and said..

M: uhm..mm.yeah.. take this coffee.. I don't want one..

Soha looked at him all confused..as manik wants his coffee the first thing in morning..

Soha: y sir.. is it not good..

M: stop asking stupid question..just do as said..

Soha with scared face took the cup and went out..

Here nandini was buzy giving beautiful designs to hr projects when her intercom rang ..

N: hello..

M: kya kr rahi ho.. thik ho na.. he asked been concerned..

N: m making designs n m all good..mani abhi  thodi der pehle to saath me office aye h..

M: u r sitting na..

N: haa baba

M: i love u..

N: luv u too..

Like this their half day passed..manik kept himself buzy is files.. n Nandini in her own work..

Manik was going through some project file when he found its not updated..

He called soha..

S: yes sir..

M: why is it not updated..he asked in a stern voice showing her the file..

S: sir..i.i..

M: stop stammering.. and tell me..

S: sir..i vl update it today..

M: call all the employees who are working on this project..rite now..

S: yess sir... saying this she ran from their..

Here nandini completed her work and decided to disturb manik unknown to the fact that he is gonna erupt as a volcano any time..

She called his intercom and at same time some employees entered and stood silently at a side..

Manik received the call..

M: hello..still in angry voice..

N: kya hua mani..

M: nothing will talk later.. he was about to keep the receiver back..

N: wait wait..

M: what..he asked being frustrated..

N: kb tk free hoge.. she asked being cute..

M: kitty its office where we work.. time pass ni karne aate.. so just keep the call.. let me work.. he took out his frustration on her.. and kept the call..