Meeting Jake

I wake up the next morning, 9:30. God, I slept late. I look down at myself, I'm wearing blue and red. I gasp. I thought all that was a dream! I rush to the mirror and stare at my reflection.

My hair was red and blue, and my eyes are wicked blue. It wasn't a dream!

Just to be sure I'm not going crazy, I flick my clothing. Cling! Yup, it's metal alright. I look down at my arm and sure enough, there's my Autobot symbol.

One more thing to check. I remembered that Optimus and the bots went downstairs the night before. I rush out of my room into the hallway. I look over the overhang into the living room, and there they were.

Bumblebee and Hound were sitting on the couch, Drift was meditating, Crosshairs was looking at the aquarium, and Optimus was being pestered by my dogs.

I have two dogs, Lulu and Baby. Lulu's a black lab, and Baby is half Rottweiler half Labrador retriever.

"So that wasn't a dream." I say as I walk down the stairs. They all turn to look at me.

"You're awake, you recharged for quite a while." Said Drift.

"After you're in a fight with Lockdown, you would be exhausted." I said.

"What is this thing? And why is it filled with water and swimming organisms?" Crosshairs asked.

I giggle, they don't know what an aquarium is.

"The things swimming in there are called fish, and the glass box is called an aquarium." I explain.

"Ah, okay." Said Crosshairs.

Baby and Lulu kept staring at Optimus.

"Baby! Lulu! Come!" I barked. They look and come to me.

"Sit! Stay!" I command. They sit, and stay.

"Good girls!" I coo as I pet their heads. Optimus looked at me.

"They've been staring at me for two hours." Said Optimus. I giggle some more.

"They're my pets. It seems they like you Optimus." I said.

I hear someone coming down the stairs.

"Sky! Have you seen my headset?" Oh god. It's my brother, Jake. I never talked about him.

He's 19, and a real brainiac. But he has a YouTube channel, I don't know what he calls it. But he uses it for gaming, he's earning the money for college.

He comes down wearing his plaid robe and looks at me, he doesn't even notice the bots, my height or my hair and eye color.

"Jake, I don't know where your headset is. Where was the last place you saw it?" I ask.

"Last time I saw it, it was on the microwave." He looked on the microwave, and there it was.

"Found it!" Said Jake. The bots just watch him grab his headset. Jake sees the bots, then goes to the fridge. I don't think he processed that the Autobots are in our house.

Wait for it. Jake reaches for the handle, then stops. He slowly turned his head towards the bots, Bumblebee waves to Jake.

"Sup." Said Bee. Jakes eyes were the size of softballs. He was about to scream, until I ran up to him and clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Please don't freak out!" I say quickly. He slows his breathing. I remove my hand.

"A-are th-they the Autobots?" He asked, his voice shaky as hell. I nod. Jake likes Transformers too, but not as much as I do.