Nightmares

I'm blinded by a bright white light. I close my eyes to keep myself from going blind. The light dims, I slowly open my eyes.

I see 4 figures blackened by the shadows standing over me, I can't see any specific details. I try to get up, but I can't move.

I look down at myself, I'm in my Prime form. But I'm strapped down to a table like a science experiment.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"We are the Creators, and we didn't appreciate your message." One of them said.

"Maybe we'll just take you apart instead." They all pick up a different tool. One was a drill, another a scalpel, one a prod and the last was I believe a blowtorch.

They bring the tools close to me, I scream as they started piercing my armor.

I wake up to someone shaking me.

"Leave me alone!!" I scream out while pulling the covers over my head.

"Sky! It's just me!" I remove the covers and see Optimus. I immediately embrace him and started hyperventilating.

"What happened, Sky? I heard you screaming." Optimus sounded very concerned.

"A really bad dream, a nightmare." I said, not letting him go.

"About what?" He asked.

"The Creators. They started drilling and piercing into my armor." I choke out.

I feel Optimus' arms wrap around me.

"What exactly did you see?" He asked.

"Just figures in the shadows, I couldn't really see anything." I say.

Optimus looks into my optics,

"I'm here with you. I won't let anyone near you." Said Optimus. I take a deep breath.

"Thank you, let's just go downstairs. I need to get my mind off that dream." I said.

Okay, I don't really get scared easily. But I'm terrified right now. I really shouldn't have said what I said.

We walk downstairs to see the bots sitting in the family room. Jake was already up and was arm wrestling with Bumblebee, Bumblebee was winning too. Jake lost by a long shot.

I walk into the kitchen and started fixing my lunch. No way I'm eating school food, yuck! I'm fixing a tuna fish sandwich, some grapes and a cheese stick. I don't really eat much.

"What are you doing, Sky?" Optimus was behind me.

"I'm fixing my lunch for school." I said while I faced him. Optimus was holding something. It looked like a small Energon cube.

"You'll need Energon, too. It prevents your parts from malfunctioning. Drink some now just to be safe." Said Optimus. Oh...I was not expecting that. I'm not going to question where he got it from.

I take the cube from him and take a sip. Huh, this stuff isn't too bad. It tastes like Gatorade.

"I like it." I say as I close it and put it in my lunch box.

Optimus walks out to join the others. I finishing making my lunch and put it in my pink backpack. The one Optimus gave back to me. I just hope that the kids don't want to try my Energon.

Time skip: an hour

I need to change. I picture my outfit.

A nice shirt with sequins, long shorts with knee high boots. I like how my plating shifts into clothing at will. My nice outfit appears.