A True Sparkmate

Optimus POV

Sky is in trouble! She's now face to face with Starscream, all by herself! I do my best to keep myself calm as Bumblebee comes in, he notices my unease.

"What's. Wrong. Optimus?" Bumblebee asked me.

"Sky is back in our dimension and is with Starscream." I answered him.

"Uh oh." Bumblebee said worriedly.

"I can hear you guys, I'm fine." I heard Sky's voice.

"Who are you talking to?" Starscream asked her.

"What's going on?" Predaking came in.

"Look. For. Yourself." Bumblebee said to him.

Predaking started to watch as Bumblebee did too, I heard him growl in anger.

Sky POV

"Let go of my hand!" I punch with my free hand at Starscreams fingers, it ain't really working.

"No." Starscream replied.

He threw me upwards into the air, I kinda freak out a little bit. I land in his seat as the seatbelt goes over me and tightens, I squeak it was so tight. Then Starscream started flying towards the building with the four pillars, I reach for my sword. But I realized I left it at home.

"No! I left my sword at home!" I hissed.

"Too bad for you." Starscream laughed.

I see the building, atop of it was Megatron and Sentinel Prime. Out of all my life, I never thought I would meet this Megatron or Sentinel Prime. Starscream transformed and I was flying again, he caught me by the ankle. Wow, being upside down like this reminds me of when I first met Lockdown. Remember that? That was a long time ago...

Megatron and Sentinel looked at Starscream before me, then Sentinel turned his attention to me. My helmet almost falls off, I catch it before it falls off my head. I already lost my sword, I don't wanna lose my helmet.

"What is that insect?" Megatron growled as he then saw me.

"Someone you don't wanna mess with." I say.

"You look similar to Optimus Prime." Sentinel said.

"Aaannndddd???" I start to be annoying.

"Are you a descendant of Optimus Prime?" Megatron demanded.

"No." I answer truthfully.

"Then who are you?" Sentinel asked.

"Rainbow Dash." My Little Pony name, let's see what they say.

"Rainbow Dash?" Starscream, Megatron and Sentinel said together.

I laugh, I got all three of them to say it! At the same time too! Starscream jerked me and my helmet hit my head on both sides, metal on metal feels weird.

"Who are you?!" Megatron demanded.

"Nobody!" I kick Starscreams fingers hard, he yelped and let go. I fell about thirty feet onto my back, but I sprang up and jumped onto the edge. Sentinel was about to grab me when I put my left foot on the very edge to a very great fall.

"One more step and I jump." I threatened. Each of them backed off, but like I'm gonna make a deal with Cons. Yeeeaaahhhh no!

"See ya!" I did a backflip off the edge, falling to the streets below.

I saw a bunch of Cons and Shockwave included. This is gonna hurt again, maybe this wasn't the best idea... I close my eyes, preparing for impact. Just as I was about to hit the ground, I felt myself pull up. Nothing grabbed me, I opened my eyes.