Testing powers

Optimus and I kept looking for the right equipment for time travel, so far nothing. At least that I've seen, I'm still not that familiar with Cybertronian technology.

Optimus then notices something, "Sky, over there." He points to a broken portal generator.

It looks way familiar, this is the room that Predaking took me home with the ground bridge. But it's totally mangled and destroyed. I walk over to it and gaze upon the damage.

Claw marks, dents, scratches, metal ripped away. Something tells me that Predaking was the one behind this damage as he was trying to protect me.

"Do you think we could make it into a time travel device?" I look at Optimus.

"Quite possible, but we'll need all the help we can get on it. Meaning that the others will have to help." Said Optimus.

"Even Lockdown?" I ask. Because I told him to not come down here, or leave this property.

"Yes, Lockdown too." He said.

"I still don't trust him, if he wants my trust, he's gonna have to earn it." I cross my arms.

"I understand that you don't trust him, I'm weary of him myself." Optimus said.

"Should we tell the others?" I ask.

"Yes, let's head back up." He said. We walked back the way to the dark hallway, we head up and enter my uncles room.

As we walk downstairs, I see Jake and Lockdown talking. Probably not a good sign, I might have to break it up.

"Since when do you care for my sister?" I heard Jake say. This again? I've probably heard this conversation at least a hundred times.

"Jake, where are the kids?" I ask, concerned that they're not in trouble.

"They're in the media room watching a show, Jerome and Elena acted like they just saw magic." Jake said.

"Thanks, Jake." I head to the media room to see the kids. I walk in and see them watching Robots in disguise 2015, one of my favorite Transformers shows.

It's the Season 1 finale, the one where Megatronus betrays Steeljaw and gets destroyed by Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Strongarm. But what's strange is that I have abilities like Megatronus, I hope I don't inherit them from him.

Jerome and Elena were watching the tv like it was magic, they've never seen a television before. The kids were cheering for Steeljaw as he was fighting Megatronus.

"Go Steeljaw!" They said. They're rooting for the lesser of two evils. If Steeljaw wasn't a bad guy, I might wanna mess with him. Oh wait, I can. But not right now.

Then Megatronus threw Steeljaw off into the mountains, I still wonder how much force it takes to do that. Maybe I can try it later, telekinesis. I know what it is, the power of the mind to concentrate on objects to make them levitate.

The kids turn around to see me, "Hi Sky!" They all say.

"Hey guys, enjoying your show?" I say. They nod as they look back at the screen.

"Just wanted to make sure you didn't get into any trouble, I'll be back later." I start walking out when someone grabbed my hand, I look down and see Elena.

"Wanna watch with us?" She asked. I smile and nod, "Alright, I'll stay with you guys."

Elena pulled me to a seat, the kids snuggled up to me as they watched. I'm getting a really good feeling that they think of me as a mother almost.

I check the time, 7:30 pm. I can spend some time with the kids, they enjoy my company as I enjoy theirs.

Optimus POV

I look into the room where Sky went to find the children. The children are watching something with her, they must really see her as a motherly figure.

But I am curious as to how her abilities show only with emotions. She said she was angry when the Lockdown down there was touching her, how he flew into the wall.

Maybe her and I can try to unlock her abilities tomorrow.

Time Skip: Midnight

Sky POV

I'm laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I can't sleep, I'm really anxious to try out my telekinesis powers, maybe I can try them now.

I grab my stuffed Cheetah and slowly sneak out of my room. I listen to see if any of the bots are walking around, I hear nothing. They never really said what they did during the night, recharge probably. But I'm not entirely sure.

I slowly walk down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. Once I made it down, I head to the back door. The way out to the pool. I open the door quietly and head out, closing the door behind me.

I put my stuffed cheetah on the concrete, I step back a few feet. I concentrate on my stuffed animal with all my power, it started shaking. I stop because it hurts.

"Dammit!" I curse quietly. I concentrate again while lifting up my hand this time.

The cheetah started shaking again, then was starting to lift off the ground a few inches. I watch as it started reaching my height with excitement.

It actually hurts, I stop again. The cheetah fell to the ground with a soft thump, see why I didn't use a glass?

"And what are you doing up this late?" A voice said behind me. I jump and quickly turn around, and Lockdown was leaning against the wall.

"What are YOU doing up this late?" I ask him.

"Touché. But why was that little thing floating?"  Lockdown pointed to my cheetah.

Dammit! I'm busted! Wait, I have memory altering abilities. I can make him forget! I wave my hand in front of him,

"You never saw me..." I say while waving my fingers. Lockdown looked confused,

"What are you doing?" He asked. Now I'm confused, why didn't he repeat what I said?

"You never saw me..." I say again while waving my hand. Lockdown still doesn't do anything.

"Why are you waving your hand in front of me?" He asked. I think I know why it isn't working, I used too much processor power and this might require some power.

I take a deep breath and concentrate on Lockdown, "You never saw me..." I say again.

"I never saw you..." I heard Lockdown say. I look and see his faceplates looking neutral.

YES!! I DID IT!! He turned and walked back into the house. I grab my cheetah and quickly sneak back up to my room. That was WAY too close, I almost got caught.

Well I did, but I altered Lockdown's memory. I enter my room and get in bed, I hug my cheetah tightly.

I finally fall asleep.

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I had a killer headache. But I'm better now, and I'll be updating soon too.