Finding the right one

We arrive at the Fairgrounds, there are so many cool cars! Ferraris, Camaros, Lamborghinis, Chargers, Mustangs and tons more. I get off my motorcycle, Optimus does too.

"That was some ride, I don't like this helmet." He said as he took off his helmet.

"Believe me, I don't either. But it's the law." I said as I took mine off. My metal clothing reflected the suns beams, making me look shiny.

That was Optimus' first motorcycle ride. Who knew he would do that?

"Let's go in, I'm so excited to see what they have!" I say excitedly. A smile appeared on the holoforms face.

"I can see that, let's go look." He said.

"If anyone I know is here, I'll say you're my boyfriend, which is another word for Sparkmate." I said.

"Understood." Said Optimus. I take the holoforms hand and we walk into the building.

Damn, so many models to choose from. We start walking down the rows of cars. There's a Ferrari f80, nah.

There's a Lamborghini Aventador, and it's grey. Yeah, I don't want that one... I know it's not Lockdown, because it's got seat covers in it.

I've been inside of Lockdowns car form, he had black leather seats. The seat covers have butterflies on them. I'm sure he wouldn't like that at all, hee hee.

Optimus and I look around some more. I look next to a Bumblebee look alike, and there it is. My alt mode.

A Lamborghini Veneno. It's PERFECT. Yeah I know it's a Lamborghini, what Lockdown is. But it's a different type.

Lockdown's a Aventador, I'm gonna be a Veneno. Totally different things.

"That's it! Right there!" I point to the Veneno. Optimus looked at the car.

"How do I scan it?" I whisper in his ear.

"Just look at it for a few seconds, and your optics will project a beam that scans it." He whispered back. I look around to see if anyone was around.

There were people, but they were looking the other way, at their phones or other cars. I'm clear. I look back at the Veneno.

Two turquoise beams came out of my eyes and scanned the car. That's really creepy! I got the car model. My skin's crawling again, then it stops.

My arms and legs are now toned with muscles. So that's why it's called a muscle car.

"Got it, but let's keep looking. I mean we just got here, there even might be some models I like better." I say. He nods.

We keep walking down the long rows of cars, and I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Well, well. Sky the loser." Oh God, no... It's Brittany, a girl who picks on me all the time. I turn around to see that strawberry blonde snob walking towards Optimus and I.

"Nice hair color and eye contacts." She said sarcastically.

"Well if it isn't Brittany the brat." I snap. She glares at me as I smirk. She looked at Optimus and gave a flirty look.

"Who's the cute guy? No way he's with you." Brittany kept eying my Sparkmate.

"Actually, I am with her. I'm her boyfriend, Orion." Said Optimus. Orion, that sounds familiar. Oh yeah! I forgot that in Transformers Prime, his original name was Orion Pax before he was Optimus Prime. Brittany scoffed in disbelief.

"How much did she pay you to come here with her?" She asked. My Energon is starting to boil, but I remain calm. I don't get into fights, and this ain't no different.

"Nothing. You can't see her for the great person she is. Sky is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Awww...Optimus is so sweet! I love him so much.

"Whatever you say. Call me when you get bored with her." Said Brittany. The holoforms face turned into a frown.

"Don't bet on that." He said bitterly. Damn! Harsh!  I smirk at my adversary. She frowns as she walked away in those high heels.

"One of the girls who picks on you?" I nod, "Thought so, I understand why you don't like her. I don't her either." He said as he put an arm around me.

I nuzzle up against him, if only that bitch knew who she had just insulted.

"Wanna keep looking?" I ask.

"Sure." He said. We continue walking. I'm starting to get a little bit thirsty. I know where the concession place is.

"Do you think I could get a drink?" I ask Optimus.

"If you're thirsty, go ahead." He said.

"Ok, I'll be right back." I say as I walk to get a drink. I brought some money with me just in case. Always prepared!

I get in line for a drink. They're selling Frappés from Starbucks, I LOVE Frapuccinos from Starbucks. It's my turn now, the line wasn't too long.

"One s'mores frappe please." I say. They make my drink as I pay them. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see the holoform.

"Hey Orion." I didn't know Optimus was even there. The guy gave me my drink.

"Thank you." I say as I take it from him. We walk out of line. Optimus looked at my cup.

"What is that?" Well, he's never seen coffee before.

"It's a Frapuccino, coffee. Wanna try it? Or can your holoforms not eat or drink?" I whisper.

"We can do almost anything. Including eat and drink. Seems interesting." I hand him the cup as he takes a sip.

The look on Optimus' face was hilarious as he got a brain freeze, or processor freeze. I laugh.

Optimus just grunts while I'm dying of laughter. He took a deep breath and was fine. I stopped laughing.

"You okay after that brain freeze?" I said.

"That was a not pleasant experience. The drink itself was fine, but not that 'brain freeze'." He said.

"I think we should be heading back home." Optimus nods,

"I think that would be wise." He said.

We head back outside to my motorcycle. We get on, put on our helmets, start up my bike, and we leave.