Predacon Guardian

"What? How could it have been you?" Optimus asked.

"I don't know. But I remember that blue dress, it was my favorite thing to wear. But I don't remember any of this happening." I hug myself tightly while silently crying.

Optimus came up and pulled me into an embrace.

"I'm here, Sky. What did you see?" He asked. I pull up the first deleted scene,  where I was before the Seven Primes. I wanted Optimus to see it for himself.

Then I moved onto the next scene. Lockdown being transparent like a ghost, then dragging me to someplace. Probably that room.

I showed Optimus all of the scenes that I've watched, he looked at me with a very shocked face.

"This couldn't have possibly been reality, they could have just been dreams." Optimus said.

That might be why I can't remember very well, they might have been dreams. I can't remember my dreams too much, some I hold onto, but why wouldn't I hold onto these?

"But there's another question, how would I know what Lockdown and Predaking look like before the movie or show even aired?" I ask.

"Predaking?" Oh yeah, he still hasn't watched Transformers Prime. I'm gonna have to sit the bots down and make them watch all three seasons, including Predacons rising.

"He's the one who saved me from Lockdown," I rewind the scene and pause it on Predaking, "Him, that's Predaking." I say.

"I'm curious as to why he saved you, and why he was even there in the first place." Said Optimus.

"I am too. If I go back to Transformers Prime, I'll ask him. I'm sure he might remember." I said. Optimus looked at me with concern.

"I'm not sure I want you going there on your own, especially facing him. He's a Predacon." He said worriedly.

"Maybe, but he saved my life. There's good in him, I knew it from the first second I saw him." I said.

It's true. When I saw him for the first time, I knew there was good in him. Especially when Predaking transformed for the first time.

"Well, you do know him better than I do. But if you do go back there, be very careful." He hugged me tighter, as I returned it.

"I will." I say. There's more deleted scenes, but they can wait.

It's only 12:30, the day is still young, what do I want to do? I think I could watch a movie, maybe go into it.

I think I'll watch Frozen, it's been a month since I watched it. I head upstairs to grab it off my bookshelf, I bring it back down to the media room and put it in the DVD player.

Optimus picks up the case and looks at it.

"Who are these characters?" He asks. I take the case from him and point to Elsa.

"This is Elsa, she's Queen of a kingdom known as Arendelle. Which today is Norway. She has ice powers that she's hidden most of her life." I said.

I point to Sven, Olaf, Anna, Kristoff and Hans.

"This is Anna, Elsa's sister. This is Sven the reindeer, Olaf the snowman, Kristoff who is Anna's boyfriend, and Hans is the bad guy who I never liked." I said.

"Interesting." Optimus said.

I push play.

Time Skip: 1.5 hours

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! The rest of the bots came in to watch Frozen with me and Optimus, and now Hound and Bumblebee won't stop singing 'Let it Go'.

AHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!! Hound can't sing!! But Bumblebee just recorded Elsa singing the song. But seriously, help me...