Lost Children

I lead everyone up to my uncles room, even Lockdown. I want him to see his other self, he'll be surprised. But he's staying cuffed though, I don't trust him.

"You brought us into a berthroom?" Lockdown asked, I give him an annoyed look.

"It's bedroom, and be patient!" I snap as I walk towards the bookshelf. I look for the Eragon book, there it is! I push it back into place and the bookshelf starts to move.

The bots stare with disbelief, they've never seen anything like this before. At least in human standards.

"After. You." Bumblebee said to me, I shrug and step forward.

"Follow me." I said as I start walking down. Optimus was behind me, then Bumblebee, then Hound, then Drift, then Crosshairs, and Predaking was last before Lockdown.

This staircase is solid steel, it should hold us all. After about five minutes, we're all down at the bottom. Then I lead them down the dark hallway with the blinky lights.

There's the door I kicked down, and the alien door behind it. It opened by itself and we went in, I already regret coming down here.

"Woah..." They all said. I just walk down the corridor leading to the room with Evil Lockdown, and they follow. There's the door, I walk to it and it opens automatically.

There's Evil Lockdown, resting peacefully. I get a really uneasy feeling around him, even though he's out cold. Everyone else comes in and sees Evil Lockdown, they even gasp.

"That's impossible..." Lockdown said as he gazed upon his other self. The bots just stared at the unconscious mech I stood next to, I look down at him.

"I don't know how this ship came to be underneath this house, or why he was after me." I scowl at Evil Lockdown.

"I don't either, but he's not a threat anymore." Predaking said.

"As long as no one touches that machine he's hooked up to, he's not a threat." I point to the machine next to the berth. 

I then pulled up the recording of my Uncle and Evil Lockdown talking, it even had a date on it in Cybertronian symbols. I didn't notice that before, it says 9/06/02, September 6th, 2002, the year I was three years old.

When it finished, I pulled up the one where my uncle put Evil Lockdown in stasis. 6/10/08. My 9th birthday, eight years ago. So that's why I haven't seen him anymore!

Lockdown just kept looking at his evil self, or whatever. Mostly with shock, wouldn't you if you saw something like this? I would, if I had an evil twin. Which I do not.

"Let's head back up, this place is giving me the heebie jeebies." Hound said.

"I couldn't agree more." I say. Everyone heads back out, I look at Evil Lockdown one more time.

How can he possibly be real? Cybertronians don't exist here, not including the bots in my house currently.

As I'm walking back with the bots, I think I heard someone calling for help. A young voice, a child. I look around for the voice, nobody. I hear it again, "Help us..."

I hear it coming from another long corridor, I have an uncontrollable urge to go towards it. I walk down the corridor towards the child calling for help. It's getting louder, I'm getting closer.

How can there be a child down here? Better yet, how is the kid even alive? There's no food or water down here, he/she couldn't survive without it.

"Help us..." It said again, I look frantically around for any doors leading to any rooms, I don't see any. I'm literally going crazy, I can't find the child. I calm down and listen to the silence, "Please help us..." It said again.