Back to TFP

Lockdown told everybody about the other Fallen, Megatron and Starscream, they seemed pretty wigged out too. Optimus seemed the most worried above everyone else.

Why are my parents never around when this stuff happens? They're always at work when new things happen around here, it's actually really sketchy too.

I need some time to think, again. Maybe I'll go to Transformers Prime again, or Animated. I'm thinking more on the Prime side, maybe I'll go into Season 1 or 2. I've been in Season 3 already, I'm gonna change it up.

I head upstairs and go into my room, I take out Sky's Quest and put in a disc. I cover my eyes and pick a random episode.

I go to touch the screen,

"What are you doing?" I turn to see Lockdown, does he ever go do his own thing?

"Going into Transformers Prime. Now go away." I said while turning back to my screen.

"Hold up, did you say go into it?" He asked. Before he said anything else, I touched the screen and a ground bridge appeared.

"See ya!" I said as I jumped through the portal.

I'm not in Jasper, Nevada. I've always wanted to visit this place, I'm maybe a mile out of town. Plenty of space to transform. I go behind a huge rock and change into Prime form, then turn into a Lamborghini Veneno.

I start driving towards Jasper, I activate my holoform to be safe. I wonder if I'll run into Jack, Miko, or Raf. More than likely yes, or maybe Megsy.

Yeah, I call Megatron Megsy sometimes. I'm now in town and cruising along the streets, I check the time, 2:30pm. The kids will be getting out of school soon, maybe I can go visit them.

I cruise around a little bit more until I find the school, that was actually very easy. It only took twenty minutes to find it, but I was mostly just enjoying the sights.

I wait a few minutes for the final bell to ring, there it is. I see Jack, Miko and Raf coming out. Arcee, Bumblebee and Bulkhead were already there, so I parked in the parking lot other than the pickup line.

I get out in my holoform and start walking towards the school, then there's Vince going towards them as well. Oi...

"Look who it is, Jack Darby and his loser friends." Vince said.

"Back off Vince!" Miko growled. I start walking towards Vince, who doesn't see me yet.

"You're gonna have to make me." Vince said with a snarly tone.

"I'll make you." I said. Vince turned around and saw me, so did the others. Vince then looked at me with a surprised face.

"Whoa, pretty girls like you don't just show up out of nowhere." Vince said all flirty-like. I mentally facepalm, now a human kid hits on me. And he's a jerk!!

"Leave them alone." I said firmly.

"Why should I? They're losers." He said. Hehe, big mistake.

"Not a loser like you. You just do this pure enjoyment, but what's the point?" I cross my arms, not aware that my Autobot symbol showed.

I heard someone gasp, I look at Jack, Miko and Raf. Miko's hands are over her mouth, looking at my forearm. Where my symbol is, aw jeez.

"You're clearly not from here." Vince said. I really wanna punch him right now, but I'm not going to.

"Doesn't matter if I am from out of town. Leave them alone." I repeat.

"Make me." He said. I smirk at that remark, I grab his forearm and pinch, hard. Vince started falling to his knees.