Stay with Me

I arrived back at the mansion. No cars in the driveway, parents and Jake aren't home. The Bots probably are.

I get my house key out and unlock the door. I go inside to see nobody, the bots are probably exploring the house some more.

"I'm home! Optimus? Hound? Bee? Drift? Crosshairs?" I call out. No response. I go into the kitchen to find a note on the counter. I read it out loud.

"Sky,

Took the Autobots out to help them learn the area better, we'll be back in a little while.

Jake"

Yeah, that's Jakes handwriting alright. I guess I got the whole house to myself. It feels so weird being home alone in a huge house like this.

My dogs are home too, but no other humans or Cybertronians to have a conversation with. I'm gonna go upstairs to find my dogs.

I hate being alone for too long.

"Baby! Lulu!" I call out. I hear the jingle of tags coming from my room. I walk in to see wagging tails and wet tongues.

"There you are!" I coo. They run up to me and start kissing my face.

"AHHHH! DOG ATTACK!!" I laugh. Lulu's crawling all over me, thanks to my metal skin it doesn't hurt.

I lay in bed and turn on my TV, let's see what's on. News, boring.

There's nothing good on! Ugh... There's always the internet, to the computer! I gotta check my Skype anyway.

I turn on my laptop and type in my passcode. Nobody knows what I do on this laptop, and it's staying that way. Nothing inappropriate, just to be clear. I mostly just do non Disney editing.

I log in to my Skype account and check my messages. I got a new one by my friend MightySlayer52, her real name is Carrie.

'Hey Sky! I found this Age of Extinction animation, it's hilarious! You HAVE to watch it!' It said. The message also had a YouTube link.

How bad could it possibly be? Famous last words, oh boy... I click the link.

It takes me to YouTube, the video loads.

It shows Optimus, Drift, Bumblebee, Grimlock and Lockdown. Okay, nothing funny yet.

Then they started DANCING. Oh..my..god.. I cover my mouth, trying not to laugh out loud. I can only see Bumblebee dancing.

Who knew Optimus, Lockdown, Drift and Grimlock could bust a move? I can't contain my laughter, I roll onto the floor laughing.

I have to show the bots. I just gotta wait until they get back. I'm not making fun of my sparkmate, I'm only laughing because I know Optimus doesn't dance.

The animation itself was amazing. They all were synchronized in movement, and the dancing was awesome.

I'm liking this video. I really wish the bots will get home soon. Optimus has yet to teach me how to transform. I can't wait until I transform into a car for the first time.

Time Skip: 4:30

I hear someone coming up the driveway, I rush out of my room and down the stairs.

They're home! The bots are all in vehicle form, meaning they're gigantic when they transform. I go outside to greet them.

Luckily the mansion is about a mile from the road and is surrounded by trees, so nobody passing by can see them.

They all transform into their bot modes. Then they shrink to human size.