Friends Meet the Autobots

I still can't believe that the government will allow the Autobots to stay with us. Normally they put their big nose in where it doesn't belong and be a pain, but I guess not.

IN YOUR FACE GOVERNMENT!!! Haha!

That felt good to say. But we actually got a call from the President sometime last night. He said the bots can stay with my family, which is good.

He also said we were invited to something down in DC next weekend. I'm not really sure what he called it.

Anyway, it's the first day of my summer break. Even though it's Saturday. I woke up at around 10:00 this morning, remembering the event that happened yesterday at school.

Lockdown almost had me, but Optimus came in and saved me. I didn't want to transform in front of those kids, I didn't want the government to take my family away for harboring alien robots.

But the government is staying out of this, thank the Allspark.

I got out of bed and headed downstairs. There was a knock on the front door.

"I got it!" I yell. I race down the stairs to the front door. I open it to see Mckenzie, Courtney, Destiny, Lauren, and Bryce.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" I ask. I think I know why.

"We want an explanation about how you met the Autobots." Said Mckenzie.

I knew it.

"Who. Is. It. Sky?" Bumblebee came up right behind me. He sees my friends, who have wide eyes.

"Bumblebee, these are my friends Mckenzie, Bryce, Lauren, Courtney, and Destiny." I said.

My friends are speechless. Apparently they don't watch the news. Or they would have known the bots stay with me.

"Come in guys, you can also meet the others." I invite my friends inside. Destiny is the first one to shake Bumblebees hand.

"Hi Bumblebee." She said calmly. I know she's fangirling on the inside.

"Hello." Bee said.

"Hey Bee, where are Crosshairs and Drift?" I ask.

"Wait, Crosshairs and Drift are here too?" Mckenzie asked. I nod.

"I got five Autobots living here. Optimus Prime, Crosshairs, Bumblebee, Hound and Drift." I said.

"Oh my god..." Courtney said.

"Drift. Is. At. The. Garden." Bee said.

"Okay, and Crosshairs?" I now know where Drift is.

"He. Went. For. A. Drive. With. Hound. And. Optimus. " Said Bumblebee.

"Alright, thanks Bumblebee. You want to meet Drift?" I ask my friends. It's kind of a bummer the others aren't here.

"Yes!" They say in sync. I lead them outside to the pool, which then leads out to the garden. We walk to the end of the trail, there's Drift meditating.

"Hey Drift." I say. He turned his head to see us all.

"Hello, Sky. Who are your friends?" He asked as he stood up.

"Mckenzie, Bryce, Lauren, Courtney and Destiny." I say. Drift bowed.

"It is an honor to meet your friends." He said. The girls just blushed, not Bryce though.

"Best day of my life." He said. Drift nodded. Mckenzie turned towards me.

"Now how did they come here?" She asked. I smile.