Not A Secret Anymore

Why is Galvatron here?! How did he get here?! There was screaming from the kids on the bleachers. Galvatron aims a gun at them.

"Don't go anywhere if you desire to live!" Galvatron snarled. The kids sat back down and started trembling.

"Where is this Energon signal coming from? It says it's right here!" Galvatron roared.

Energon signal?

OH GOD, ME.

The kids and the Principal back up a few steps. Galvatron looked at me.

"The signal is coming from you." He said.

I can't call the bots, it will blow the whole secret out of the water. But if I don't stop him, everyone here will be dead.

"Sky! It's Galvatron! He's real!" She shrieks. I stare at Galvatron.

"I know he's real." I said. I have no choice but to transform. The team stood in front of me.

"Get behind me." I say. They looked at me like I'm insane.

"Are you crazy?! You can't fight that thing!" Destiny said. I sigh.

"Actually. Yes, I can. Now get behind me!" I say again. The girls hesitate then get behind me.

"What are you doing Sky?" Mckenzie asked.

"Just get behind me." I said. Mckenzie got behind me. I start walking towards Galvatron.

Then there was a large dark grey hand on Galvatrons shoulder. Galvatron turned around and got punched in the face! As Galvatron fell, I look up at his attacker.

It was Lockdown. NO WAY. He's here?!

Everyone stared with shock, they then started cheering for Lockdown. Seriously?

"Th-that's Lockdown!" Mckenzie stuttered.

"Well thank you Captain Obvious." I say. She just watched as Galvatron got up.

"Who are you?" Galvatron asked. Lockdown took a step towards him.

"That is irrelevant." Lockdown said. Galvatron threw a punch at Lockdown, but he avoided it. He grabbed Galvatrons arm and flipped him over.

"Go Lockdown!" Mckenzie squealed. I look at her.

"But you hate Lockdown." I say. Mckenzie told me she hated Lockdowns guts, now she's cheering him on?

"Eh." Was all she said. Pfft. Lockdown was getting the upper hand over Galvatron, the kids on the bleachers were standing up and clapping.

This is probably my weirdest day of school ever. Seeing two Cybertronians fight on a football field.

Lockdown gave Galvatron a last kick to the head. Galvatron fell with a loud thud. I honestly thought Galvatron would win, but I guess not.

"Leave, now." Lockdown took out his battle knife and aimed it at Galvatron.

"This isn't over." Galvatron said. The portal reappeared and Galvatron walked through it, the portal disappeared.

Lockdown turned around and faced all of us, he then looked at me. Aw great.

"Fancy seeing you here." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. I see the wound I made on his chest, he's letting it scar.

"I owed you." Lockdown said.

"You owed me? For what?" I'm confused.

"You spared my life, and I just saved you and your peers." Said Lockdown.