Meeting The Creators

I get on my laptop and go onto YouTube, it's been a long while since I have used YouTube. The Autobots and Predaking went out to stop a fire, everyone but Lockdown is out. He still can't leave, and I still don't trust him. It's just me and him in the house, not even the kids are here.

I got my blue and red sword beside my computer chair if he tries anything, hee hee. As I'm searching the YouTube home page, something catches my attention. I blink a few times to make sure I'm not hallucinating.

Transformers 5: The Last Knight Teaser Trailer.

"OH MY PRIMUS!! YES!!!" I squealed. I clicked on the video and began to watch it....

Skip to when it's over....(Brought to you by the Lazy author :/ Plus spoilers if you haven't seen the trailer which I did)

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I think Unicron comes in and he possesses Optimus!!! I really wanted to cry when I saw his blue optics turn dark purple. WHY MICHAEL BAY WHY?!?!?!?

"Curse you Michael Bay for making my sparkmate evil!!" I yelled at the computer. That was stupid, I just yelled at my laptop for no reason.

Lockdown POV

"Curse you Michael Bay for making my sparkmate evil!!" I heard Sky yell.

Who in the name of Primus is Michael Bay? No matter. I'm just glad that there's no one else here right now, no cursed Autobots or Predacon watching my every move-wait a minute.

Sky is here, alone. She may have confronted me a week ago, but I'm not intimidated by her. Now is my chance.

Sky POV

I turned my computer off and laid on my bed, why would Michael Bay do that?? I'm not sure if I want to see it now that I'm sparkmates with Optimus, grrrr!

I mess with my blue and red sword a little, feeling the symbols carved in it. They feel about half a centimeter deep, maybe. I hear something in my doorway, here we go again.

"Wow, you don't listen very well." I growled while point my sword at the door.

Lockdown crossed his arms and gave a small chuckle. I'm ready for whatever he's about to do, hopefully. He came in and closed the door, turning his hand into a hook. Okay, maybe not TOTALLY ready.

"You're mine now, and your sparkmate isn't here at the moment to help you." He said.

"And this is why I reject you." I said as I stood up, still holding my sword.

Lockdown immediately pulled out a gun and shoots me, I feel absolutely numb and fall forward. I can't move, I'm completely limp. Its not the same gun that Evil Lockdown used, I'm still conscious.

"What did you do?!?!" I yelled.

"I paralyzed you. Don't worry, it only lasts 6 minutes. Plenty of time to make you mine." Lockdown said as he kneeled down.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DEAD!!!!!!!!!! I try my hardest to get up. But I only manage to move a finger. Lockdown turned me over onto my back, then he was right next to me. I felt his finger go across my chest like he did the first time he tried, I didn't even realize my chest was opening.

"CLOSE! CLOSE CLOSE!!" I concentrated on it closing, but it wasn't. I was opening up very slowly, Lockdown was waiting very patiently for it. My spark showed completely, Lockdown then smiled greatly.

"Now that there are no interruptions..." Lockdown slid his hand under my back and lifted me up some, he then started opening his chest to reveal his spark.

PRIMUS HELP ME!!!! I see his very spark, the one that Optimus should have impaled. I am seriously FREAKING OUT!!! He's actually gonna do it!!

"DON'T DO THIS!!! PLEASE!!!" I screamed. Lockdown squinted and put his hand on the back of my head, leaning in closer to my face.

"Screaming only makes me want you more." He said.

I freeze in place, he kisses my lips. I want to push away so bad, but I can't. Lockdown pulled back and smirked, "Now you're mine."

Lockdown then slid his hand down under my back, pulling my spark closer to his. I shut my eyes, I'm gonna have two sparkmates...no...

Just when we were about to touch sparks, Lockdown was pulled back by someone. I fell on my back onto the floor, I glanced up at the attacker and oh dear lord. OPTIMUS!!!

"Optimus! I'm so glad that-" I noticed something about Optimus.

His blue was more of a bluish purple, his red was more maroon than strawberry red. There was a splotch of red on the left side of his face like in the Last Knight trailer, but his optics aren't purple...

They're red. This isn't Optimus, it's Nemesis Prime. How did he get here?!? WHY IS HE HERE?!?! I know Optimus isn't possessed, I feel his kindness in my spark. This is horribly bad!!!

"I hAvE fOuNd ThE nEw PrImE aNd LoCkDoWn, MaStEr." Nemesis Prime said.

Nemesis Prime had his foot on Lockdown's head, keeping him down. He then punched Lockdown out. I see Lockdown laying only feet from me, out cold. My chest closed and I glared.

"Nemesis Prime!" I growled. He turned his attention to me, he then gave an evil chuckle.

"YoU aRe CoMiNg BaCk WiTh Me To ThE cReAtOrS, aLoNg WiTh YoUr BoUnTy HuNtEr." Nemesis Prime said.

THE CREATORS ARE BEHIND THIS!!! Nemesis Prime grabbed my arm and walked to my television, he touched the screen and a red portal appeared. He has powers like mine! Nemesis Prime threw me into the swirling vortex, now I'm in what seems like a throne room. A really big one too.

Then Lockdown came through and landed next to me, he's still out. Nemesis Prime came through and the portal closed, I can make a way back home myself. I'll do that when I don't feel numb.

"Sky Prime, we've been waiting to meet you." I heard a dark and sinister voice. I look and see 3 Cybertronians sitting in thrones, oh my god.

One of them has a Decepticon symbol as a face, and he's purple too. Another was red and yellow, the last was navy blue. I know who they are, and I know that Lockdown and I are in serious trouble. They look more realistic than in their comics.

The Creators are the Decepticon Justice Division, or the DJD from G1.

DUN DUN DUN!!!! The DJD! I'm not sure how many of you know who they are, but they're from the 'More than meets the eye' Transformers comics in case you don't know. I had to add them because I thought that they could be the creators cuz why not? Hope you enjoyed the chapter!