Almost Caught

I woke up a little later today. Normally I get up at 6 am for school, today I got up at 6:30. I gotta be at school by 7:25, specific I know.

I look over and Optimus was laying down next to me. He's in recharge too, his optics are dimmed. I sit up and stretch out.

"Optimus, wake up." I gently nudge him. He stirred as his electric blue optics lit up. He looked at me.

"Good morning, Sky." He said, still a little groggy from recharge.

"Morning. I just remembered that I need a shower, I'll be downstairs in a few minutes." I said.

"Alright." He said as he got up and headed to the door. I got up and headed straight for my bathroom. I got in and lock the door.

I quickly shift my plating and go into my shower. I turn on the water. I honestly don't care if the waters cold or hot, I don't feel much any temperature anymore. I could wear a tank top and shorts in the middle of winter and not be cold.

I'm almost done with my shower when there was a knock on the door.

"Don't come in! Done come in! Who is it?" I shout.

"Sky?" A voice said. No, it can't be. I recognize that voice anywhere.

LOCKDOWN?! He's here in my dimension?! Why is he in my house? How did he get past the bots? No matter, I'll take him down here and now.

I quickly turn off the water and dry myself off. I shift my plating to my armor.

"I'm coming out..." I say as slowly touch the doorknob. I quickly open the door and tackle Lockdown.

Only it wasn't Lockdown. It was Bumblebee!

"Bumblebee?! What are you doing?!" I shout.

"Easy Sky." Oh my god. Bumblebee RECORDED Lockdowns voice from the movie!

"Why did you do that?! You scared me to death! I thought Lockdown was here!" I yell. Bumblebee flinched as I held my fist up.

"I. Wanted. To. Mess. With. You." Bee said in his normal voice, or voices. I sigh deeply.

"Just don't do that again, please." I say. He nods.

"I'm. Sorry." He beeped sadly. I smile.

"It's okay. But I gotta admit, you do a very good Lockdown impression." I said as I get off Bumblebee, I help him up.

"Thank. You." Said Bee.

He leaves the room first. I shift my plating into the outfit I'm wearing today. I'm wearing a nice tank top with sequins, jeans with heeled boots.

Very similar to the outfit I wore yesterday. The outfit is different, but the color scheme isn't. The sequins shaped blue and red flames, so did my jeans, with red and silver boots.

I go downstairs to fix my lunch when everyone stares at me.

"Woah..." They said.

"What?" I ask. I know they're staring at my outfit.

"You look incredible." Said Optimus. Aww...

"Thank you." I say with a smile. I go to the kitchen to make my lunch. Today I'm feeling a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some yogurt.

There's already an Energon cube on the counter. Where do they get this from? I don't know. I open it and take a few sips, should be just about enough.

I put it in with my lunch. I gotta get to school, I head to the front door and Optimus stops me.

"I'm taking you to school today." He said.