He Escaped

Today's been a long day. We've answered questions, given a few speeches, and a lot of other stuff. It's already 8:30 in the evening and we're all an hour away from home, I honestly just want to go home and go to bed. I'm already starting to doze off. I'm riding with Optimus again, so I'm not driving thankfully.

But I've had Lockdown trying to sparkbond with me stuck in my head all day. A bad guy trying to make me his, and I thought him and I would never meet. Let alone Lockdown starting to LOVE me, it's actually hilarious.

But I also never knew that my hero would be my husband, I'm honored to be with Optimus. Only a month ago he didn't even know I existed, and now we're sparkmates for life. I feel something in my spark, which was once a human heart.

"You seem restless, Sky." Optimus said.

"I'm just thinking that only a month ago, you didn't even know that I existed, and when I was human. Not only that, you and I becoming so much more than friends." I said.

"I see. Still hard to grasp?" He asked.

"I really love you, don't get me wrong. But I just never thought that I was this special, becoming the first female Prime, becoming your sparkmate, and it all started out with a movie." I lean back in the seat. Optimus tightens the seatbelt snugly.

"It was the best turnout though, wouldn't you agree?" He asks. A smile forms on my face, "Yes it was."

Time Skip: 1.5 hours

We're finally home, I'm totally exhausted. Optimus let me out and transformed, then shrinking along with Hound, Drift, Crosshairs and Bumblebee.

We all walk into the house to see my parents, Jake, Predaking and Lockdown standing there. Lockdown had a small smile on his face, and that's never good. My parents don't look happy, at all. Uh oh, they finally learned that Lockdown is here.

But are they really mad about that? We've got five Autobots and a good Predacon here, and I know how to fight. What are they worried about?

"Sky Trance, you have some explaining to do young lady." Dad said. I instantly feel myself heat up with embarrassment, what did I do? Seriously!

"We'll leave you alone to talk." Optimus said, the other bots walked out. Including Predaking and Lockdown. Lockdown gave a smirk as he walked past me, purposefully bumping my arm.

What's up with-wait. Oh no, I think I know why he gave me that look.

He told them I'm sparkbonded with Optimus. I'm so gonna wring his neck for that!

"What did I do? I'm innocent." I said.

"The same bounty hunter that tried harming you is in our house, and he also told us that you're 'sparkbonded' to Optimus." Mom said. I feel my spark skip a pulse.

I knew it. He did tell them!

"Lockdown actually isn't as bad as he was in the movie. He's treating everyone fairly, I mean sure he's got a bad reputation, but he's done some good things." I can't believe that I'm defending Lockdown.

"But what is this 'sparkbond'? We don't know what that is." Dad said. I gulp nervously.

I can't lie to my parents, I'll get grounded. I sigh heavily,

"Optimus and I are...married." I said. Both their eyes went wide with shock.

"WHAT?!" They exclaim. I put my hands up in surrender.

"Primus told me to!" I say. Then their confused faces return.

"Who's Primus?" Mom asks. I gasp and hold my chest like I was insulted, which I am.

"Primus is the one who gives the matrix of leadership to a being worthy of it, Optimus is that being. He's basically God to Cybertronians, and he's living in my spark as we speak." I said.

"What?" They said together.

"He is. I had a dream a few nights ago, he told me to sparkbond with Optimus." I said firmly.

"Sky, you're too young to be married. In fact, none of this should have happened. You should still be human, and be with a human." Mom said.

"Well guess what? It DID happen and I'm not human anymore, I can't help that it was my destiny to be who I am now. I was never gonna get a human boy, and I don't want one. I love Optimus, and he loves me. The only person who actually cares about me, unlike everyone else. I'm sorry that I'm different..." I turn away and head up the stairs to my room, starting to tear up.

"Also, Lockdown tried sparkbonding with me earlier today." I said while heading up, hoping everyone heard it. I go into my room and lock the door, then I really start crying. I lay in bed and bury my face into my pillow, my tears staining it. Good thing the pillow is black.

Why can't they accept that I'm a Prime now and that I'm perfectly happy the way I am?

"Sky? What's wrong?" I heard Optimus say. I look around, I don't see him anywhere. Plus my door is locked, oh wait. Our bond.

"My parents. They learned that we're true sparkmates, and they're not happy about it. They said that none of this should have happened, that I should still be human and be with a human. But I'm so glad I'm not." I said to him through the bond, I think.

"Is this becoming an issue?" He asked.

"They're just probably upset that their second child is almost grown up, it's typical for parents to feel that. But what they said was rather hurtful." I said.

"Would you like me to come to see you?" Optimus asks.

"I don't want you to see me crying." I say.

"I have before, I'm coming up." He said.

I need some comfort right now, maybe it's best. I get up and unlock my door so Optimus can easily come in, I go lay back down.

I wait for a few minutes, but I don't hear anyone. Where's Optimus? I thought he said he was coming up to see me, maybe he's trying to explain to my parents that we meant to be. Or they're all beating Lockdown senseless for trying to sparkbond with me, if they heard me say it.

I wait a few more minutes, then I hear the door open. I sigh of relief and wipe my tears.

"Optimus, thank you for-" I turn over to see forest green eyes.

Oh my god, I'm dead.