I Remember You

How could Lockdown do that to me?! I feel anger rising within me. I need to punch something, hard. I leave the room and go to do something else, I pass Optimus on my way out.

"Sky? What's wrong?" He asked.

I'm so mad I completely ignored him and ran up the stairs into my room. I might just go and punch some Vehicons to calm myself down.

Optimus POV

I've never seen Sky so angry. She was fine a few minutes ago, what happened during that time? I go into the room she was formerly in, the large screen was still on.

"Deleted scenes?" I think to myself. Now how did Sky play them? I remember her holding something called a remote. There it is, I'm still not sure what to do.

"Optimus?" It was Sky's sibling.

"Hello Jake." I'm still trying to figure out this human device, so many buttons.

"Why is Sky so mad?" He asked.

"I don't know. But she came out of this room looking furious. I believe she was watching these 'deleted scenes'." I gesture to the screen.

"Let me get that for you." He took the remote from me and pulled up the last deleted scenes.

Lockdown took Sky into a room and restrained her to a seat, he took her DNA and even threatened to torture her.

Now I understand why she's so upset. But something about Lockdown here isn't right, he's not the kind to torture.

He normally wouldn't do something like this to a child, it doesn't add up.

Sky POV

I'm in Transformers Prime right now, back in Episode 7 plus one. I'm following close behind Knockout to the train yard. He hasn't noticed me yet.

Then Knockout swerved. Fowler must have taken control! I speed up and see June get out holding the box with the Predacon talon.

I sped up and transformed. It normally takes me about 7 seconds to transform, but here it takes about 2 seconds.

Just as Knockout grabbed Fowler, I grabbed Knockout. He turned his head and looked into my blue optics.

"I remember you!" He said.

"Hello again, Knockout." I said. He dropped Fowler, who ran. I grabbed Knockouts face and flung him over a train car. He landed with a loud crash.

"You scratched my paint job!" He took out his saw as I took out my sword.

"You don't scare me, Knockout." I say confidently. This is just what I need right now, someone to punch. He came at me, I grabbed his saw arm and twisted.

Knockout grunted in pain. Then I kicked his legs out from under him. He fell flat onto his back as I put my foot on his chest.

"Who are you?" Knockout asked.

"The name's Sky Prime." I say. His optics widen.

"A Prime?!" He exclaimed. I nod my helm.

"I suggest you leave the humans and Predacon talon alone, or I'll completely ruin your shiny finish." I threaten.

"I have a mission to complete, more important than my paint job!" Knockout said. He moved and made me lose my balance.

I fell on my back and Knockout started looking for Agent fowler and June Darby. I turn back to a human and start looking through the trains.

I found June! She saw me and started backing up.

"It's okay, I'm here to help. I'm with the Autobots." I whisper while showing my symbol. She looks at it and nods.