Unexpected Visitor

little adventure to Transformers Prime. They stared with such interest, I couldn't help but continue.

"So I met Megatron, Shockwave, Knockout, Starscream and Predaking when I first got there. Then I met Arcee and Wheeljack, they sent me to their base. Where I met Ultra Magnus, Ratchet, Bulkhead and the human children." I said.

Optimus seemed the most interested, he might know what's going on with me.

"Do you know what's happening to me, Optimus?" I ask.

"Well, you seem to be obtaining abilities from some of the Primes. I don't know why." He said.

"I wish I knew why. But I can now go into any movie or TV show I want, and kinda wipe people's memories. I only used that power for a good reason, Brittany almost found out I was a robot." I said.

Everyone looked at me with fear in their eyes/optics.

"She. Did?" Said Bumblebee. I nod.

"Out of fear, I waved my hand in front of her and her face went blank. When I snapped my fingers, she came back to reality and didn't remember a thing." I add.

They all sighed of relief.

"That's good she didn't find out your little secret." Crosshairs said.

"Yeah, I know. It was a close call." I say.

"Indeed it was." Said Drift.

"I'm jealous of you, Sky. You're lucky, you can go to whatever dimension you want." Jake pouted. I look at him while crossing my arms.

"Alright, what dimension do you want to go to?" I said. I know he's wanted to go to a few places. Jake looked up with surprise.

"Wait, you'll take me to a dimension I want to go to?" His voice was filling with joy.

"Yes, but we'll only stay for a few minutes, got it?" I said. Optimus looked at me with concern.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He said.

"I'm sure. Besides, a few minutes can't hurt." I say. Optimus hesitates, then nods slowly.

"Be careful." He hugs me tightly as I hug him back.

"I will, I love you." I nuzzle against Optimus.

"I love you too." Said Optimus. We let each other go, Jake starts heading up to my room. I follow close behind.

I enter my room and see Jake holding a DVD case. It's Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I figured.

Jake and I are huge Star Wars fans, we know almost everything about the movies.

"I kinda figured. So where do you want to go? I'll put it at that scene and we'll go in." I say.

"The beginning where Kylo Ren attacked the village." Jake said. Of course he wants to meet the main antagonist.

"Why don't you just want to meet Rey? You said yourself she was hot." I ask.

"I want to see that red lightsaber in person." He said. I groan.

"Fine..." I take out my transformers prime disc and put in Star Wars.

I skip to where Kylo Ren appears at the village. I touch the screen, another ground bridge appears. Jakes eyes widened immensely.

"Whoa!" He said excitedly.

"You first. Don't worry about being shot at, I was shielded when I went into Age of Extinction. You'll be fine." I said.