Interrogation

A/N 
WARNING: HUGE PLOT TWIST

After my grandparents left, Predaking went out for a flight. I don't know where he's going, but I hope he doesn't get into trouble. Jake was laughing at how Grandma and Grandpa fainted earlier, I wasn't.

"They seemed like nice people." Said Drift.

"Yeah." Bumblebee said.

"Hey Sky, where did Predaking go?" Jake asked.

"I don't know, he just took off. We'll have to wait until he gets back." I say.

"Wanna go swimming?" Jake asked.

"Sure!" I say excitedly. It's been a while since I've gone swimming. We both run upstairs to put on our bathing suits, well I can just think of one.

I think of a classic, a nice one piece with blue and red flames. So I'm done already, I come out and knock on Jakes door.

"You done yet? I am!" I say.

"Give me a second!" He yelled. I groan and wait outside the door. A few minutes later, he came out in his black checkerboard trunks. I hate those things.

"Really?" I ask.

"What? They're my favorite swim trunks." He said. I facepalm.

"Let's just go outside to the pool." I said. We walk downstairs to the back door that heads to the pool. Jake goes outside and does a nosedive into the water.

I just walk down the stairs into the pool, it's much easier. The water goes up to my neck as I go deeper, I walk into the deep end and I'm completely underwater.

I can see and breathe underwater, so I can stay here all day long. Jake submerges and looks down at me, I wave. He waved back as he goes back up for air.

I wait down here for at least five minutes before I go back up. I resurfaced and see the bots a few feet away from the water.

"You guys don't have to stand there, you can come in." Jake said. Autobots in a pool? This should be interesting. Bumblebee slowly walks to the stairs that leads into the pool, he dips his foot in and backs up.

"Don't be shy, Bee. It's just water. I pushed Optimus in here once by accident." I said.

Bumblebee hesitates and slowly comes into the water up to his knees, he then slipped and fell in entirely. The bots just started laughing as Bumblebee resurfaced, and Bee didn't look happy.

"It's. Not. Funny!" Bee whirred angrily. Jake and I were dying of laughter too, we couldn't help ourselves. Then Bee splashed Jake and me.

"Hey! What was that for?" I ask while giggling.

Bumblebee laughed, "For. Laughing. At. Me." He said. I just giggle some more. Then Bumblebee splashed Crosshairs and Drift. Aw jeez.

"You wanna play that game huh? Well two can play that game!" Crosshairs said. Oh boy, he's coming in isn't he? Crosshairs started heading for the stairs, yeah he's coming in too.

"Make that three!" Drift said. Seriously? It's just water! You'll air dry! Crosshairs took one step on the stairs and slipped, oh my god... This is too funny.

Drift came in after Crosshairs did, but he didn't slip. Aw... They started wrestling with Bumblebee, splashing water all over me and Jake.

They stopped a few minutes later after Bumblebee apologized, then they just stood there in the water.

Weird day.

Time skip: a few hours

After a few hours, I look up and saw Predaking flying back towards us carrying something in his claws. I can't really see it over the suns glare, but it's really big whatever it is.