Secrets Beings

Lockdown POV

"Start talking! Or I'll end you right now!" I threaten.

"Easy! Don't be hasty, alright? I'll talk! I was sent here thousands of years ago to find the next human Prime, the ship crashed and was buried by an avalanche. I have 4 human children with similar qualities to a Prime in stasis." He said.

"You HAD 4 children in stasis, they were freed." I said, still aiming at my other self.

"WHAT?!? WHO FREED THEM?!" He shouted. I think the whole ship could hear him he was so loud.

"Sky did. Now who sent you here?" I ask.

"I was sent by The Fallen." He said. The Fallen? He's the Prime who turned on his brethren, back in my dimension. Why is there one here?

"What does he want from Sky?" My other self flinched, even moving back a little.

"He wants the light within her spark, that's what gave her the powers she possesses now. He wants to take over Cybertron." My other self said.

Another Cybertron? Does that mean that there are Decepticons and Autobots here too? But Cybertronians aren't supposed to exist in this world, why are they suddenly coming?

"Are there Decepticons and Autobots?" I ask. My evil self shook his head.

"I don't even know what you mean. There's only The Fallen, Megatron, Starscream and me in existence. Cybertron is also inhabited by humans, but we wish to take it over for ourselves. Make those humans our slaves, and Sky will help us with that!" He snarled.

Now I'm angry, I pick my other self up by the throat and slam him onto the wall.

"No, she won't." I growl.

Sky POV

Uh, where the heck is Lockdown? I haven't seen him at all today, he couldn't have left the property without someone noticing. Maybe I'm just a little paranoid, I need to do something.

I hear something coming from my uncles room, did someone go down to the ship? I head to my uncles room to see Lockdown coming out with Energon stained in his hands.

"And what were you doing in the ship?" I cross my arms, I'm kinda annoyed at Lockdown right now. He looked at me with a somewhat devious look.

"I was talking to someone." He said.

"To who?" I ask.

"My other self." He said with a smirk, I quickly check his features.

Three spikes on his shoulders, horizontal scars, scar over his left eye. Yup, it's normal Lockdown.

"You let Evil you OUT?! But why is there Energon on your hands?" I say while looking at the blue liquid drip from his fingertips.

"Yes, I let him out. I even got some answers out of him, and i tortured him a little." Lockdown said.

Did Lockdown just say he TORTURED his other self?? Well, that does explain the Energon on his hands.

"What kind of answers? Fill me in, please." I say.

"Cybertron is in this dimension. As well as The Fallen, Megatron, and Starscream." Said Lockdown.

The Fallen?! Megatron?! And Starscream are here too?! How is that possible?!

"WHAT?! What do you mean?!" I exclaim.

"What I mean is, there's another Cybertron. Only this Cybertron has humans, advanced like us." He gestured to himself.

"Still not following you." I say, still confused. Lockdown facepalmed, and I giggle at that. He's never facepalmed until he met me.

"The Fallen from here wants your powers to overthrow Cybertron!" Lockdown said annoyed.

"So that's what Primus meant when he said I was in danger." I say in realization. Lockdown looked back at me,

"Come again?" He said.

"None of your concern." I say while walking out with Lockdown behind me.

"So, what did you do with your evil self afterwards?" Lockdown didn't say what he did with him.

"I might have just cuffed him to that same chair he sat you in." He said.

"Karmaaaaa....." I said.

Elena comes running up the stairs giggling, being chased by Travis and Gale. They then ran into me, making all of us fall over.

"AHH!" They squeal. I hit the floor with a loud thump, now I got three kids laying on me. But I start laughing, it's just really funny. Lockdown just kept walking down the hallway, he needs to wash the Energon off his hands first.

"Wash your hands, Lockdown!" I shout down the hall. He turned around.

"Seriously?" He said.

"Your dripping Energon everywhere! At least clean your hands, please." I nag. I'm really just trying to annoy him right now, plus he is dripping the blue liquid everywhere. Lockdown then grumbles in Cybertronian.

"No complaints, just do it." I understood what he was saying, and it was just rude.

"Fine, how do I clean it off then?" He asked. The kids look at the blue liquid dripping from Lockdown's fingertips, "What's that stuff?" Elena asks.

"It's Energon. It's what we drink." I say, looking at Lockdown. I shake my head, telling him to stay quiet. He gets the message, I get up and head to the hall closet. Now to give Lockdown a crappy towel to wipe the Energon off with. Found an old green one he can use.

"Here, use this to wipe your hands with." I say as I toss it to him. He catches it and looks at it strangely, Lockdown has never seen a towel before. But he quickly learned to wipe his hands, then handing the towel to me.

"Good Cybertronian." I say as I patted his arm.

"You're really something else." Lockdown said as he headed downstairs. The kids started giggling as he went downstairs, I started cracking up as well. He's so much fun to annoy....